PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Abyss Forest RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 242243244

Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Willow "Hello and welcome!" Willow, the large Giratina, said in front of everyone. "My name is Willow, as some of you know, and I welcome you to a place of safety and adventure!" The Giratina was holding paperwork. "If you have your forms with you; I'd gladly take them!" Wish A jirachi floated near Willow. "My name is Wish, please come to me if ever you need help! You can find me here or at the Star tree!" The Jirachi bowed to everyone. "I hope you have an amazing time here!" (If you haven't already, please sign up here: The Sign up Thank you and have a great day/night!)
Pfp made by Pochi! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Mind clicking these guys while your at On a hunt for ZC! 69/5000 Any help with this would be gratefully appreciated! I'd like some free pokemon please! I will take any that you don't want! I want to have them all!!~
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
- Pira - She quietly passed through the undergrowth and sat under a tree, hoping to be able to chat with someone soon, since her parents and trainer were taken away she became quiet and nearly mute. - Blaze - She sat and cleaned herself, hiding her anxiety with confidence and sass. Well, that was horrible. Her trainer had rode to a empty clearing and dropped her off. Her trainer, Benson, had thrown a treat, her favorite treat and while she chased after it he rode away, abandoning her all alone with only herself to keep her entertained.
! Please click Dragonpipe! Pochi made my Avatar for my use only :3
Willow The giratina found the little Litten, Blaze, and said, "Hey, little one. Why don't you come follow me? I'm sure you'll find the forest a lot more safe than you think." They said as soft as they could. They could sense the hiden anxiety. Wish Wish found Pira and waved to her. The jirachi's wings and note blew gently from the soft wind that came from the forest. "Hello little one." Wish said. "My name is Wish. Are you alright?" The Jirachi was concerned over the Espurr.
- Pira - She grabbed nearby sticks and used her phychic ability to place the in the shape of her name. "Pira." She whispered. She shook her head in response to her other question. - Blaze - She scoffed, "I don't see why not." She did feel slightly interested in Willow though, she was unsurprised by the legendary's presence as it felt somewhat normal to her. "Lead the way then."
Willow Willow flew up to the sky, slightly above the ground. They lead the way over to the camp. "This is where you can stay. It is a home to all." They said. They then shouted into the sky, their voice echoing through the Forest, "Welcome to Abyss Forest, Little one! May your adventure be filled with happiness and greatness!" Wish Wish gasped quietly. They flew over and gently held Pira's paws. "Do not worry little one. You are safe here, I promise." The Jirachi gave a warm smile to try to chear up Pira.
- Pira - She stared back with wide, scared eyes. She nodded in response and sat down, playing with the sticks and sand. - Blaze - She gaped but quickly covered it up with yet another arrogant scoff, "A bit dramatic but I'll accept your kindness. Thanks." She set off into the nearest small, and hot den with a small lava puddle at the very back of it keeping it warm. "Hm, this'll do fine."
Willow Willow seemed happy by this. "No one that enters this domain will be hurt by bad people. I'll make sure of it." They said to themselves as they sent off a beam of light into the sky, a message to Wish; telling them a new visitor came and that they might need medical treatment. Wish Wish saw the light and created a star made out of light. The star raised to the sky before popping quietly, sparks flying in the air. The Jirachi looked at Pira and smiled. "Do you want to come with me?" They asked. "Don't worry, you won't get hurt by this."
- Pira - She looked at her directly in the eye and looked at her paws. After a while of thinking, she nodded slightly hesitantly. She stood and wiped the dust, bark and sand off her lap and grapped Wish's hand gently. - Blaze - She turned to Willow, "There's more pokemon around here? Perhaps any fire types?" She asked, leaning forward in interest.
Willow Willow shook their head. "No, but a very strong Psychic and Steel type." They said as they landed on the ground softly. Wish Wish smiled. Wish closed their eyes and, with a slight flash of light, teleported both them and Pira to the camp. "I'm here Willow!" Wish cooed as they waved. "This is Pira. She's new." Willow flew down to Pira's height, eventually standing on the ground. "Please be nice to her, Willow. She's the nervous type."
- Pira - Pira spooked with the teleportation and the large legendary in front of her, she hid behind Wish and squeaked nervously. - Blaze - She made a 'hmph' sound and watched as Wish and a nervous Espurr teleported into the middle of the camp. "New too I guess." She muttered, slightly interested.

Pages: 123··· 242243244

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page