PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Abyss Forest RP set up

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 101112

Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
A strong gust of wind blows through the forest, picking up Elle and blowing her out of the forest. Goodbye friend!
Pfp made by uwuDETSUuwu on Picrew! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Could you please click these guys while you're clicking around?
ZC Hunt! x69 / 5,000
Looking for free pokemon! I'll take any and all you don't want! Type Race: Fire score: 494
Ihavedisney's AvatarIhavedisney
Removing all other characters (in my box) besides Maddi and Sunflower (not these two) Character name: Dark Comedy (Comedy for short) Species (human or pokemon): Human and black Mew crossover. Gender: Non-binary, but mostly female pronouns. Appearence: Human with a black Mew tail. Usually wears a comedy mask Anything else you'd like to say?: Visual clues: This outfit (not the mask): This mask: And a black Mew tail
Disney • They/Them - She/Her • Winter Sawsbucks Trade ShopUndertale RPStarterLINK Waiting for 12th Epi of Season 5 of MHA, woo! I think Ochaco is amazing and underrated, yeah! I'm a major roleplayer and have been into Pokémon for a good while, so hope to see you 'round!
Síoraíocht's AvatarSíoraíocht
I'm assuming this is a dumb question, but are you still taking new people? I saw the RP itself was quite long already haha Just in case~ Character name: Cordelia Species (human or pokemon): A special Gardevoir Gender: Female Appearance: **Full pic available on request. Wasn't sure if it was suitable outside of the 15+ so cropped it to be safe.** She has blue-green hair, white-lavender 'skin', extremely light blue-lavender eyes, and blue gems forming a not only a circlet, but existing under her eyes, and in her chest. Her 'dress' a combination of black and sky blue. Anything else you'd like to say?: Due to her trainer's attempted tinkering with genetics, she's mostly blind. She can see the difference between bright lights and darkness, small splotches of color where something exists, but not much past that unless she's EXTREMELY close to it. Even then she has difficulty telling what some things are. Also in addition to the gem in her chest/back, she also bears gems of the same colors in a 'circlet', as well as just under her eyes.
* .. * .. * .. * << RP? - - - Profile >>
^ sprite edit by me
Happy Pride Month! * .. * .. * .. *
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Ah yes we still take new people!!! We welcome Cordelia and Dark Comedy into the abyss forest! Please wait until Wish finds them before entering, thank you!
Ihavedisney's AvatarIhavedisney
Oh, I forgot to tell you, but those orbs are Pokemon. Basically, Comedy can compress any living creature into a tiny orb and release it by breaking the orb.
Suicune Lover's AvatarSuicune Lover
Character name: Sweetie Species (human or pokemon): Suicune Gender: Female Apearence: A shiny Suicune. Anything else you'd like to say?: She’s sweet, like her name says. She loves sitting by the pond and watching fish.
Credits in About Me. P.S. I used to be Pr1ncessP3ach, but now I’m Suicune Lover!!! Thank u SOOOOO much Gengirl for my Suicune!!! It's Hauntin' Hour! <---Made by Audrey!

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page