PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Abyss Forest RP set up

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 891011

Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
We welcome Ella into the Abyss Forest! Please wait until Wish or Willow finds them before entering! ALSO There will be another new character added! Hello! My name is Ira and I am a Magearna! I am the nurse here in the forest and I am often found talking with Ruby! If you are ever in need of healing, please let me know! I can also find things using my power so if you need to find something, let me know as well!
Pfp made by Pochi! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Mind clicking these guys while your at On a hunt for ZC! 69/5000 Any help with this would be gratefully appreciated! I'd like some free pokemon please! I will take any that you don't want! I want to have them all!!~
Scar Wolf's AvatarScar Wolf
Character name: Zelda Species (human or pokemon): Zeraora Gender: Female Apperence: A normal Zeraora, but instead of the blue it’s red, and she has a large scar over her left eye and is missing her left ear from a really bad battle after messing with a few not-so-nice turtonator. It kinda looks like Zuko’s scar from Avatar. Anything else you'd like to say?: Shes never thinks before she talks, and she loves to push boundaries, but she knows when to stop. She actually knows Chief from an encounter in the past. She will gladly argue and enjoys running around, fighting, and attacking trees. If needed, she’ll comfort someone and will always protect the Pokémon she befriends. Forgot to add that she talks a lot different than my other characters. She shortens words more and can talk really fast. The humans coming next with my eeveeloution twins one I figure them out.
He/They/It 🏳️‍🌈 I wanna change my Name to TheOGRatKing but I think I’ve changed it multiple times. Hah Could ya click my beans while you’re here? :) pfp drawn by me of me :D
Hey Dragonpipe, this is probably the one and only thing no one in Abyss RP history has ever done, but can I make Ellie "change" to a different pokemon? Same pokemon, different form. What about changing her into an albino Lunala?
  • badges & me!
  • Click my Dragon Babies
  • My money
Power Palace
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 95 — 7,976 / 27,361
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
366,017/700,000
1,648/2,000
54/100
We welcome Zelda to the Abyss Forest! Please wait until Willow or Wish finds them before entering! @SavageKidGamer If you mean evolution, that's just fine
well, jolteon doesnt evolve into lunala, but basically that's what it is <3
zaeyrn's Avatarzaeyrn
me, already having a character: yeah i dont need any more me, lacking self control: ok maybe just a few more Character name: voltbash Species (human or pokemon): shiny luxray! Gender: male, he/it Apperence: a normal shiny luxray, but with an electric gem not unlike shockpulse's. he knew her back before their home got separated, and his necklace is there to signify who he is if ever he saw her again. Anything else you'd like to say?: the one i own is not actually shiny bc i have no money or patience for that,,, rip you can find him here! as with shockpulse he has a personality in his bio.
We welcome Voltbash into the Abyss Forest! Please wait until Wish or Willow finds them before entering!
Character name: Zeku Species (human or pokemon): Chandelure and Zoroark fusion Gender: Female Apperence:Appearance. Credit to artist Anything else you'd like to say?: She can change her brightness and the intensity of her flame. Her transformations all emit heat, so it gives her away. Imma add a human next, I just need to think of some things.
We welcome Zeku to the Abyss Forest! Please wait until Wish meets up with them before joining!
That was the wrong photo ^^; this is the right one

Pages: 123··· 891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page