PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Abyss Forest RP set up

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 5678

fluferson's Avatarfluferson
Character name: Bud Species (human or pokemon): Sylveon X Leafeon Gender: female Apperence: she is like a sylveon but her ribbons are leaves that never die off, she is fluffier then she seems, she was born with 3 legs, she has dull blue eyes Anything else you'd like to say?: (ahahah sorryyyyy I love her ;w;) Bud is sensative about only having 3 legs and doesn't like meeting new people, Bud loves flowers and plants, she is really prone to sicknesses due to a weak immune system Bud is jumpy,caring and sensative like I said sorry ;w;
Hello! I'm Fluferson! I love to draw, actually my profile is done by me! Have a lovely day! please click? Looking to join some RPs :D Pm me if you have one I should join! my rp! another! :D - made by cottoneevee
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
We welcome Bud into the Abyss Forest!
Pfp made by Pochi! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Mind clicking these guys while your at On a hunt for ZC! 54/5000 Any help with this would be gratefully appreciated! I'd like some free pokemon please! I will take any that you don't want! I want to have them all!!~
ahahah another one! Character name: June Species (human or pokemon): Human Gender: FeMaLe Apperence: a small girl with light long blonde hair, she has light freckles all over her face, her eyes are a light green Anything else you'd like to say?: I felt to need to make her XD June is able to talk/hear pokemon just to make things easier June is 11 years old, she loves pokemon First human XD
We welcome June into the Abyss Forest! Please meet up with Cresent at the edge of the woods so she can enter! (Sorry for taking so long!)
its fine and ok
Ihavedisney's AvatarIhavedisney
hmm 2nd humans, i'd like the honers... Character name: Jacks (Short for Jackson) Species (human or pokemon): Human x Dragonite Gender: ~{Male}~ Apperence: A male that is as tall as a Teenager, although just a preteen. He's so tall due to Dragonite's being massive Anything else you'd like to say?: He has dull orange-hazel-ish eyes that tend to become black and his pupils become white X's when he becomes angry, and he tends to lash at everything until the feeling goes away. He has brown hair that is either swept to the the side and flat or a bit messy but still cute. When he's angry, his Dragonite horns show. He tends to wear orange t-shirts that are sometimes V-Necks, and he usually wear jeans or shorts, without any shoes. He can understand PKMN very well but only feels comfortable around big or dragon-type pokemon.
PFP BY MATAMOJA! My rp here if you wanna join New Pokemon FF: Click here Feed my starter:
Lv. 40 — 1 / 4,921
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
We welcome Jackson into the Abyss Forest! Please meet up with Cresent so he can enter! Side note from Cresent: Two humans in one day? Jeez, boss. You're really giving me a workout..
Ihavedisney's AvatarIhavedisney
oh and i forgot this detail, his voice sounds like Zuko from Avatar, the last airbender, he rarely talks, he rather think his answers or write them down. He doesn't trust any other humans that don't live in the Forest, as he is one of the very few human crossover breeds.
Character name: Sam Species (human or pokemon): human/eevee, but barely. just eevee ears Gender: female Apperence: well.. she is often found taking photos of legendary pokemon, but after a fire in her old house, she almost lost her phone in the fire and realized she was too addicted in her phone and stayed offline for a while. She wears a small weaved bracelet a pokemon made for her once out of blue and red wooloo fur. She wears a hoodie most of the time, but he doesn't put the hood on often. She is a survival master and carries a sleeping bag in a backpack that contains basically everything she needs. Anything else you'd like to say?:just swapping out where Angel used to be..
  • Badges
  • Clck my Dragon Babs
Power Palace
We welcome Sam into the Abyss Forest! Please meet up with Cresent so she can enter!

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page