PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Facebook

Forum Index > Core > Help >

AriLance's AvatarAriLance
hi there! im sorry im not quite sure where to post this. I saw an ad on Facebook for this game and decided to join. on the ad, it said you get a ninetails evolution item as a new member. where do I find this item since it doesnt seem to be in my inventory?
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
You mean this one?

Click me

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

We've run our first ad! Here it is for you to look at if you like. And if you joined us because of it, hello and welcome! If you have any feedback, we'd love to hear it because - as mentioned - it's our first so any feedback is essential! Click on any of the images for a full-size version! (Top tip: On Desktop, Shift+Mouse Wheel scrolls horizontally) (Also, if you have an ad blocker, for fairly obvious reasons the images won't show up! Disable it to see them.)

Panel 3 alternative text

Egg... WILL HATCH!!! Farmer... PROUD PARENT!!!
All the art was made by Novan-chan :)
It never said you will get one and there are a few more steps to go through before you get any megastones which is what the ninetales evolution item is Learn more about it here: https://pokefarm.wiki/Guide:Starting_Out This guide explains the basic mechanics of PFQ https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/256101/The-Beginner-s-Guide-to-PokeFarm-Q
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art Sorry Cat didn't realize credits were hidden
thanks for the response
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
However as you progress through the game you will be able to get a random megastone for free once you complete a certain task afterwards you'll have to buy / win other megastones from other players or in raffles Speaking of which PFQ has some of their own mega evolutions that you might see in other players' fields
Niet's AvatarNiet
I'd just like to clarify here because some of Vaporeon26's information is very wrong. Well, first I'll just confirm that yes, if you used the promo code in the ad then you should have gotten a PM from SYSTEM with confirmation. This also explains that you get your bonus when you unlock Mega Evolution - after all, a Mega Stone with no Mega Evolution is a bit pointless! Once you unlock Mega Evolution, you get a random Mega Stone to start you off. If you used the promo code, you get an additional Mega Stone corresponding to the code you used. In this case, it'll be Ninetaleite Q.

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

It never said you will get one
It absolutely does say you will get one, and it would be blatant false advertising if it didn't. I certainly hope you think we're better than that...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ah, I completely forgot to use the promo code. That's entirely my fault. I hope this information helps someone else though! Thank you for the help!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page