PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Trainer's Adventure (Actual Roleplay)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 192021

BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
Hello there! I'm proffesor Bella! Have you checked in over at the set up forum? Well, here it is!: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/298728/A-Trainer-s-Adventure To Explore your current route you have to take down 2 Pokemon per route. [b]Username[/b]: (ex: Bunnoblizzard) [b]Trainer Name[/b]: (ex: Bella) [b]Team[/b]: (ex: charmander level 2) [b]Current Route[/b]: (ex: route 3) [b]Next Gym[/b]: (ex: Gym 4) To do a Gym battle fill this form out! [b]Username?[/b]: (ex: Bunnoblizzard) [b]Trainer Name?[/b]: (ex: Bella) [b]Team?[/b]: (ex: charmander level 2) [b]Current Route?[/b]: (ex: route 3) [b]Which Gym?[/b]: (ex: Gym 4) EVERY GYM IS AT EVERY 5 ROUTES! YOU HAVE TO GET THROUGH THE ROUTES FIRST BEFORE YOU GET TO THE NEXT GYM; THEREFORE NO SKIPPING THE ROUTES! I will get to you as soon as possible!
02,429/5,000
Shuichi made my Avatar for my use only :3
res
res
you may begin the roleplaying!
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Username: Dragonpipe Trainer Name: Lucia Team: Quilver (Cyndaquil) Current Route: route one Next Gym: gym one
Pfp made by Shuichi! Please do not steal it! It is made for my use only! Beautiful Aku done by Shuichi! My Rp! If you'd like to join feel free to! :3 https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/300326/Abyss-Forest-RP/post/5814798

QUOTE originally posted by Dragonpipe

Username: Dragonpipe Trainer Name: Lucia Team: Quilver (Cyndaquil) Current Route: route one Next Gym: gym one
You walk through the beggining of route 1 with your level 5 Quilver and he sticks his nose in the air curiously. You ask what's wrong and he rushes into the tall grass... engaging a battle with... A level 1 Pachirisu! What are you going to do? Fight ll Bag ll Pokemon ll Run
Fight
Moves: Tackle Leer
Fight: Tackle
Quilver used Tackle! -5 HP for Pachirisu Quilver now has 20/20 HP Pachirisu used Growl! -Attack for Quilver The wild Pachirisu now has 7/12 HP Quilver now has 20/20 HP What will you do now? Fight ll Bag ll Pokemon ll Run

Pages: 123··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page