PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

evolving feebas

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Tony-Stark's AvatarTony-Stark
I have an albino feebas I'm trying to evolve, I've read through the wiki info , and I fed it some blue pokeblocks, but it isn't giving me the notification that it can evolve, am I doing something wrong?
Mouse 13's AvatarMouse 13
You maxed out it's sheen instead of its beauty. You'll need to use a black pokeblock to reset it, then use better quality pokeblocks.
melan regigigas hunt:58/1500
Tony-Stark's AvatarTony-Stark
which sort of blocks would you suggest?
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
The higher quality the better. Pokeblock+ will work more effectively, and pokeblocks made from rarer berries also get it done. I recommend starf berries to blend, but I think others might work as well. I can test on a feebas and update with the number needed. EDIT: I used a feebas with a lax nature(doesn’t affect dry flavor). I used six Pokeblock III (obtained through starf berry) and got the Pokémon in evolution range. I only had the one, so I don’t know how it will work if yours dislikes the dry flavor.
Sparring Suggestion Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk or vent! My door is always open(unless I’m asleep) and I have experience with mental health issues(I’m not a therapist though, just a person for you to talk to). Apoc. Growlithe picture is from the 2020 Advent Calender

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page