PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

I need help

Forum Index > Core > Help >

WeirdoNumber1's AvatarWeirdoNumber1
So I wanna evolve my Eevee into Sylveon and her affection is maxed out but it's still saying that I can evolve her into Espeon. Is there something I've done wrong?
Gyro Lennox's AvatarGyro Lennox
If you place the Eevee into a field it dislikes then that will drop its happiness. This should sort out the issue you have but it will take a bit of time. (No idea if there is quicker ways to drop happiness).
Avatar of my PokeSona Shadow the Umpardious Art by Plu No idea what am doing. I just exist and I am thankful to those who read this... Well um goodbye now? *Leaves room*
Right, do you know which field normal types dislike? Also I've heard that trading works but given I would be extremely lucky if I ever see my Eevee again, so it that is the case I'll have to trust trade with my friend whenever she gets up
Mischevious's AvatarMischevious
I can actually trade with you, if you'd like :)
Avatar Credit: Terriblinkz!! 🐉Rawr! Let's win this!🐉 🐉Team Dragon February 2021 points =2159 🐉
If you're okay with it then sure ^^ Oh nevermind, my friend came on she'll be able to trust trade with me || Mod Edit - Posts Merged ||

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page