PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A/M Legend & E/V Pricing

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Kihte's AvatarKihte
Not sure if this would have been better suited for the discussion, so I'm sorry if it is. But I've been so stressed trying to figure this out lol. So, I know the basic DP price of S/A/Ms, but what about pricing for S/A/M Legends and Events? According to the DP pricing, most legends fall under the 30,720 EHP- meaning a shiny should 'theoretically' sell for 48zc based off DP price, but let's be honest, no one in their right mind is going to sell a shiny legend for 48zc lol. I know pricing will change based off pricing of summons (a special Jirachi isn't going to be worth the same as a special Arceus), but whats the lowest and highest you think a special legend should be sold at? And also, what's with E/V pricing? I've seen 30-40zc as a base price for most S/A Events without much (if any) of a difference in pricing between shinies and albinos. I'm guessing this is just the norm? So if events don't follow the DP pricing either, what's the average price of a melanin E/V? I need to know this stuff O_O It's killing me!
Kihte • She/Her • Crazy Dog Woman
Perm Links 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 ⭑ Eventual Shop Here 30zc 30zc If you have questions, please read my About Me.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page