PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

image uploader

Forum Index > Core > Help >

CirqueFreak's AvatarCirqueFreak
is it not working right now cause whenever i upload it changes it from jpg to jfif and when i click on it to view it it says their might be matance then i refresh and it says it doesnt exist.
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
Are you still having issues getting it to work? If so I'll be willing to try and help out. It's working for me so give it shot! If it's still not working could I know what devise your using so I have more knowledge on the issue.
Pfp made for my use only
CirqueFreak's AvatarCirqueFreak

QUOTE originally posted by Winter Wolf

Are you still having issues getting it to work? If so I'll be willing to try and help out. It's working for me so give it shot! If it's still not working could I know what devise your using so I have more knowledge on the issue.
i get this error 500 Internal Server Error Something went wrong on the server. Hopefully this will fix itself in just a moment, but if not then the site may be temporarily offline. Please try again later. and i am using a laptop dell gs 15
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
Mk so if your now getting an error code it might need to be reported in bugs. Try clearing you cookies and see if that helps. Or try logging out and back in and see if that helps as well. If not post it in bugs and see if anyone else can help. I'm not sure where the problem is since I am getting it to work. If their is an error code be sure to copy and paste it their.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page