PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 19

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Due to the rather new bits involved in the latest Fakemon's code, Sally didn't properly mark all of the forms as "released", causing some minor bugs. These have been rectified.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
annador's Avatarannador
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but it was mentioned in site chat that Flurrawr is a fossil poke of the PFQ region; does this mean that there will be a fossil item/revive process implemented, or is it a standalone from the canon fossil concept?
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Due to the Type Race and Tournament objectives conflicting, the Tournament has been changed to "hatch any".
alice-1999's Avataralice-1999
I dunno if I'm must being dumb.... But I cannot work out to redeem the tokens? The menu for it has disappeared. If someone can link me to it?
Score: 481
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by thejokersmile

I dunno if I'm must being dumb.... But I cannot work out to redeem the tokens? The menu for it has disappeared. If someone can link me to it?
the prize shop
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page