PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 19

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Sorry for how late this is. No excuse; I got distracted. On the plus side, that distraction was you guys being absolutely incredible with the support and positivity I got during my livestream on Monday. In fact, I'm gonna take a moment to announce this: I plan to stream every Monday at 8PM Server Time, over on Twitch. I hope to see you there! Anyway, on with the Tournaments...
The following changes will come into effect when Season 19 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday February 20th)
Season 19 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Topaz)
Viridian Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Iolite before Season 19 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Iolite Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Agate Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 18 Exclusives has lowered. Season 17 Exclusives now use Agate Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 17 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 16 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Agate Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Topaz Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Iolite Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Agate Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Agate Tokens up to Topaz Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Topaz Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Veltalve's AvatarVeltalve
New tourney! The egg on the left reminds me of falink's egg and the right one reminds me of kawotors (i think thats how you spell it?) looking forward to the new tourney!
38/Round 2 Collection
Oh boy the yearly urge to play again has come back (Jan 27 2022-???) My Small Stall! o3o Art Avatar by Kaffoum! Signature by CSY
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
ooh neat looking eggs~ excited to see em
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
exided to see what egg is on the right!
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
Dragonessa's AvatarDragonessa
loved the stream! and can't wait to hatch those eggs :o
Mischevïous's AvatarMischevïous
EGGS Yes... Give me the little eggs!~ lol But seriously, I'm very excited to see the new exclusive lines released! ^-^
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Thanks so much for the update niet!! I just wanted to point out one lil tiny thing Season 17 is sikannos and shinorin so i ASSUME (correct me if im wrong) they cant be bred because they are legends? Should this be fixed to avoid confusion? Or are they breedable?👀👀 Im other news i am SO excited for those eggs. They look like goodies!!
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
First one give me a fighting vibes, could also be a fire, steel or dark type. Second one give me a ice or water vibes. Maybe even a normal or fairy type.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Veltalve's AvatarVeltalve
i would love sikannos and shinorin to be breedable but im going to assume they wont be since bunbori isnt breedable either due to being like, a legend/mythical iirc.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
The grey one reminds me of Kitsune's:- Really hoping for some more feline/canine Q-mon. ^^
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page