PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 106107108109110··· 125126127

Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I have a grimsnarl/bisharp matched at 85%. Also, they were matched when they were still in base form. Hope this helps.
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 207 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Frogboo's AvatarFrogboo
This is a super noob question, but what benefits are there to 90%+ breeding pairs? Are they more likely to hatch shinies? Or is it related to IV?
current occupation: sleeping
pandapoploin's Avatarpandapoploin

QUOTE originally posted by Frogboo

This is a super noob question, but what benefits are there to 90%+ breeding pairs? Are they more likely to hatch shinies? Or is it related to IV?
Higher % = More Eggs = Less Time Spent Looking though the shelter for an Egg You Want and being able to get the eggs you want made without having to do as many interactions. I don't think it affects IVs or shiny chance. Low % Pairs require many many interactions in order to make a lot of eggs.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Frogboo

I don't think it affects IVs or shiny chance.
Correct, the percentage for a breeding pair ONLY affects the rate at which eggs are produced.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 82 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Karista 033's AvatarKarista 033
Hi. I just matched a Kangaskhan and Lickitung at 82%. (The front page has Kangaskhan at 81% for the cap) Just sharing my discovery. :)
March 2024 Team Normal banner by MochaFox. Get a banner for your team here: Type Race Templates Type Race Points: 2326 Art Credits on Profile Page. My shop -- Kari's Shopping Center
Panceon's AvatarPanceon

QUOTE originally posted by Karista 033

Hi. I just matched a Kangaskhan and Lickitung at 82%. (The front page has Kangaskhan at 81% for the cap) Just sharing my discovery. :)
You get a higher percentage with exploud maxing them out at 85% kangaskhan and exploud that is.
Signature Art work by: Inkmonkun Avatar work by: Silver Raven
Does parentage/sibling/relationship matter? Eg. User A is breeding Venonat, but wants to make a pair with specific a specific nature. User A releases eggs to the shelter, but also adopts & hatches their own eggs and releases the hatched Pokemon to the shelter User B adopts a Venonat bred by User A (with the nature User A wants) and trades it to User A User C adopts a Venonat bred by User A (and it hatches with the nature User A wants), and trades it to User A User A puts the Pokemon from User B & User C in the Daycare and gets...?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Does parentage/sibling/relationship matter? Eg. User A is breeding Venonat, but wants to make a pair with specific a specific nature. User A releases eggs to the shelter, but also adopts & hatches their own eggs and releases the hatched Pokemon to the shelter User B adopts a Venonat bred by User A (with the nature User A wants) and trades it to User A User C adopts a Venonat bred by User A (and it hatches with the nature User A wants), and trades it to User A User A puts the Pokemon from User B & User C in the Daycare and gets...?
From my experience this has no affect on getting higher or lower percentages
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Acid Downpour
Score: 1025
Cele's AvatarCele
I've literally done this kind of thing on purpose for pairing. It works fine. ^_^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
Hello. I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere all ready but I could not find it. If someone were to try to make pairs for breeding variants from scratch, for lack of a better term right now, is there a lower percentage for those types of pairs in general? (To clarify: not where both breeding partners are the variant, but for example, a male primeape and a female rattata) Or am I just having bad luck to get have the male and females from 2 diff OT and making pairs in the 30-50 percent range.
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here

Pages: 123··· 106107108109110··· 125126127

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page