PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 127128129

Shyvana's AvatarShyvana
Hope you don't mind a quick question about this Pokemon. I recieved this Kitwurm from a trade. One user bought the egg, hatched it and released it to the shelter where someone else adopted it. Would this Pokemon be a good canidate to potentially make a high percentage breeding pair once this Pokemon is able to breed? Thank you for your time!
I purchased this awsome melan bait avatar from Cryst in their shop with permission to use.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Shyvana

Hope you don't mind a quick question about this Pokemon. I recieved this Kitwurm from a trade. One user bought the egg, hatched it and released it to the shelter where someone else adopted it. Would this Pokemon be a good canidate to potentially make a high percentage breeding pair once this Pokemon is able to breed? Thank you for your time!
The only bit that matters is that someone else adopted it and you got it through a trade -- that means it is not OT you and is a good traded pokemon for a pair. You'll need another traded pokemon to pair it with for best results.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 288 — Shiny Total: 9 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Shyvana's AvatarShyvana
Got it, thank you very much!
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
I have a question/example: User A trades Pokemon to User B User B releases Pokemon to the Shelter User C adopts Pokemon Is User A still the OT or the OT resetted to User C? Apologies if this was already explained in the guide.
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife

QUOTE originally posted by Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

1. If a Pokemon has been REGULAR traded before being WT'd the person who FIRST traded it away retains the OT status. This is the same as the Shelter.
User A, only if the Pokémon had been traded before being released to the Shelter! User C if the Pokémon had not been traded at all! Hope you understand! c:
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
darthz42's Avatardarthz42
With pairing Volbeat/Illumise, is it typical to get around 68% even with both being traded to you? Is there a better way to pair them?
Shazi's AvatarShazi
mine are 80% so either yours are a bad pair, or you didn't get them from two seperate people
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
darthz42's Avatardarthz42
could be just a bad pair, they are definitely from two separate people but I only have the one Illumise. tried her with 3 different males and nothing
Shazi's AvatarShazi
could you link the pair in question? there might be something else going on that could be making them a bad pair. The old wonder trade system for instance makes pokemon terrible for pairing
1ADDBaby's Avatar1ADDBaby
Hello! I hope this question is okay to ask here but I have two fields that hold my pairings of 90% and up and three pairs - at least one of each partner - have lost happiness while in those fields. What I am confused on is that those two fields Affinity are [???] so I am unsure why my pairings are losing happiness. It's almost at random which pairing loses happiness too. Is there a reason why my pairings are losing their happiness in these neutral fields or is it just a thing that happens? Here is an example pair I had to move in order to regain their happiness. This one didn't lose any happiness but this one reverted all the way back to 27% EDIT: If I need to ask this question in a different forum then I greatly apologize.

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page