PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 127128129

SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
I have made a few 59% Pairs with Unown ! and another Unown, but no 60%s. Is it possible for me to get a 60% pair out of that? Or does it have to be, for example, J+J to get a 60% pair?
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Sherrice's AvatarSherrice
You can get 60% with every unown combination! You're just...unlucky qwq;
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
This makes breeding quite complicated. So if I am correct..if I try to breed pokemon I hatched and raised then they won't be very successful at breeding but if I breed pokemon that were from other people then my chances are greater, right? So I assume that pokemon from the lab or prize shops will suck at breeding then?
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by BendyDemon

This makes breeding quite complicated. So if I am correct..if I try to breed pokemon I hatched and raised then they won't be very successful at breeding but if I breed pokemon that were from other people then my chances are greater, right? So I assume that pokemon from the lab or prize shops will suck at breeding then?
Incorrect. You can have another person pair the pokemon you breed and raise yourself. You, yourself, simply cannot pair them or they will get a bad percentage. Where you get the pokemon doesn't matter, it's who pairs them to make the pair that does. A third party, that didn't provide either pokemon in the breeding pair, should pair the pokemon to have the highest chance at a good percentage.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
I have a question about genderless pair.. I was under impression that a genderless pokemon must be bred with a ditto, as high as 60%, but apparently DS Volt can get as high as 81% according to a few pages of this thread I read? Is there any other factors I am missing..? Also, am I correct in thinking highest possible % for Dhelmise is 60&?
KainCrow's Trinket Trading /RTE/GEM/Items/Services RTE, Gem, Summons, S/A, Exclusive/Variant/Legends, Services. Offering Currency Trade
1:5:5k for my ZC, 1:6:6k for your GP/CR
/OT Swap Service Type Race - Current Score : 0 Auctions : NONE ATM

===== Goals ======

Saving for HM & Shiny Charms // Self-Hatched Melan Eevee Line

======Notable Pokemons=====

Patterns: Beast Tundra //
First Albino UB
First Albino Legendary
First Melan
First Albino
First Shiny
Starter

===========

When in need.. Mass Click and sell Albino Radars. Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S. By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?
Sherrice's AvatarSherrice
@KainCrow It's because weight/size affects breeding. The more similar the weight/size the genderless is to ditto, the higher the breeding %.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by KainCrow

I have a question about genderless pair.. I was under impression that a genderless pokemon must be bred with a ditto, as high as 60%, but apparently DS Volt can get as high as 81% according to a few pages of this thread I read? Is there any other factors I am missing..? Also, am I correct in thinking highest possible % for Dhelmise is 60&?
Dhelmise can go as high as 68% As for pokemon variants made by PFQ (such as DS Voltorb) the percentage can be higher. There are some pokemon who are genderless than can go up to 83% (Starmie) and Voltorb as well can go to 81% so it really depends on WHAT you are breeding and various factors such as Egg Group, Body Shape etc. @Sherrice; Please let myself and Shazi answer questions on our guide. She's the only one listed as a thread helper ;)
That- makes it very difficult to find best pairing for genderless, if it depends on various factors.. XD time to try make charts for the record and experiment Thanks for quick response, and letting me know best % possible for Dhelmise!
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by KainCrow

That- makes it very difficult to find best pairing for genderless, if it depends on various factors.. XD time to try make charts for the record and experiment Thanks for quick response, and letting me know best % possible for Dhelmise!
Shazi and I have had a lot of practice making genderless pairs and for the most part have discovered them all. Give me a few moments and I'll list the highest percentages that we know of in the main post of the thread. I wouldn't mind people posting any higher percentages they can prove (via screenshot of the breeding pair) if our list is out of date.
Ah, ok, thank you again ^^

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page