PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentines Day Team Up

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123

Yzrch's AvatarYzrch
Its come to my realization that I don't really have any close friends on this game to ask to help me with the Valentine's Day Event. Can/would anyone like to help me with the event? :)
It's a little known secret, but your berries don't actually rot on the vine. Shazi eats them if you take too long to harvest.
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
you could send sweet hearts to random users and they might return it :p
audrey • she/they journaltemplate requestssite skins #blm #lgbtq+
©
coded by @aud.rey for their use only backgroundforum icon
Yzrch's AvatarYzrch

QUOTE originally posted by aud.rey

you could send sweet hearts to random users and they might return it :p
I'll take your advice!
TheUltimateF's AvatarTheUltimateF
same on the friends.
Art Discord--> https://discord.gg/XM5Gq8R Gallade's FREEBIES
Hitomebore's AvatarHitomebore
Same situation. No friends, nobody to send presents to each other... UPD: Got a meowstic from someone! Guess it's time to do the same for another person.
Mischevious's AvatarMischevious
I know a few users who are spamming sweethearts to random people :Looks at self, then whistles: :^ Dozens of sweethearts coming your way!
Avatar Credit: Terriblinkz!! 🐉Rawr! Let's win this!🐉 🐉Team Dragon February 2021 points =2159 🐉
Dalgonlily's AvatarDalgonlily
Happy Single Awareness Day >.< Edit: got a kitty :3 <3 Sending random people and type race team members sweethearts is what I usually do...(and if you're willing to gift as well, put it in your status :3)
I love dextrading! Feel free to PM me about it, I'm trying to fill my pokedex and shinydex! Thanks for the awesome siggy Wardove! Avi by Zerobold!
Anyone interested in a Meowstic? I'm hoping to get both of the sprites. Edit: Please stop sending me Meowstics
TundraKitsune's AvatarTundraKitsune
Yeah, I'm lonely too :') Well, might as well send some sweet hearts to folks here :D
KizuKisho's AvatarKizuKisho
I saved up about 700,000 credits and I need someone to use it all to buy me sweethearts. (I really wish you werent limited to 12..) any help?
Any pronouns, BLM. I work on EST
Eastern Standard Time
Check out my cheap dexxing shop :) Selling Rockium Z, PM an offer (see market value)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page