PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rule Updates - February 2021

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
Ah...I see. By the way, your avatar looks a bit like Alice Angel from Bendy and the Ink Machine. Cool.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
TurboTowns's AvatarTurboTowns
Are these journals different from the notes we can write? I didn't even know this was a feature. XD
Sup-eth, I'm Sebastian Andrew Smith, A.K.A. "Turbotowns." I'm a guy, but I like to play as a girl in the games, and my Character avatar is Female to emulate such. (Forum Avatar/Logo made by me)
DatSquirtle's AvatarDatSquirtle
YESS! More safety for DatSquirtle!
Hiii! Finnally changed. Think I should keep it? (OWWW IM IN PAIN!!!!)
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
*speaks about eyes being generally needed* Me: That means we don't REALLY need them, only sometimes. Does that mean I can do that?
Visit my art shop for cheap art! Avatar created by me. banner made by Kingtotodile, an amazing artist!

reposted

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
Mischevïous's AvatarMischevïous
About the auction rule What if both Highest Bidder and the owner of the thread agree to cancel the highest bidder's offer? Would that be against the rules?
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by Mischevious

About the auction rule What if both Highest Bidder and the owner of the thread agree to cancel the highest bidder's offer? Would that be against the rules?
While normally a trade agreement could be cancelled by the agreement of both parties, an auction setup doesn't really allow for this. For example, should the highest bidder revoke their bid, then the previous runner up would suddenly become the highest bid again. However, they may have already spent their bid payment elsewhere (which they would be allowed to do). Canceling a highest bid can effectively destroy the validity of an auction, just as changing the conditions of an auction would, forcing the auctioneer to start over from the beginning.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Thanks for the response :) What if you're the first bid? If there's no runner-up, would this then be allowed? (Sorry for the questions ;w;)
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by Mischevious

Thanks for the response :) What if you're the first bid? If there's no runner-up, would this then be allowed? (Sorry for the questions ;w;)
We would still not allow it. Even only having one bid for a period of time can affect the outcome of the auction, as others might have bid if it hadn't been there. It would also open the door to letting players "get away with" spending their bid payment elsewhere, and then trying to back out of their bid so that they won't be reported for breaking Trade Rule #2. Players should be sure and committed when holding or bidding on an auction.
Alright, thanks!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page