PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆ SJBaits ☆

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234

sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
So, for those of you here from the old SJSprites shop... despite my best efforts, my motivation for spriting hasn't FULLY come back. While I don't have the spoons to do near as much as I used to, I kind of still want to give back to the community that's given so much to me - so here's a little compromise: a free-to-use sprite bait shop!
Rules! ☆ I have a few pre-made baits already, originally made for my purposes and ready to be used. But I will take requests to do baits for any mon that's not on the below list - as long as you accept that other people are likely to use those baits as well. ☆☆ If there's baits you remember me doing for people back in the old sprite shop and they're not on the list, that's because they were for specific people and specific uses only, and I can't make them F2U in good conscience. ☆ I work with Gens 1 through 5 (with the original sprites as the baseline), as well as Gens 6 through 8 (custom made by myself). If you want me to do a variant or an exclusive, I'll need time to make the request for permission, so please exercise caution on that front. ☆ All requests must be placed in the thread, unless you have been suspended from forum posting for whatever reason. This is to ensure that they are written in a public space where I won't forget about them. ☆ Shiny and albino baits are made automatically; please specify if you want a melan bait as well and I'll throw that in there too. You can also request melan baits for those on the list that don't currently have them, of course! ☆ Subscribing to the thread after you place your request would help, so you don't miss it when it's completed and posted! But you're not obliged to stick around after that. ☆ If you do use my baits, please give credit to me or the shop. Don't resell the baits or edit them beyond recognition.

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Galar

Acacia and Jackie sprites by me, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Update: Pichu baits have been added, including melan Pichu! I'll try to add more of the missing melan baits for existing bait sets over the course of the day. Edit: the world's tiniest Bunnelby baits have also been added.
Pentatonia's AvatarPentatonia
Subbing for the possibility of you coming back to spriting. Also sent you some donations to support you, keep up the good work. :)
Avatar is a gift by nuin0 Sprite in the signature is a gift by KitKatKutie2

QUOTE originally posted by Gwinn

Subbing for the possibility of you coming back to spriting. Also sent you some donations to support you, keep up the good work. :)
Thank ya kindly! Update: Almost all existing baits have had their melan versions added, except for Sinistea and Clobbopus.
Update: baits of all types have been added for Munna, Scraggy, Growlithe, Misdreavus, Tyrogue, Sandshrew, and Shieldon! The colorations for the stars on melan Azurill and Bunnelby have also been fixed. Don't forget, requests for baits are open!
Squirtle, Weedle, Slowpoke, Seel, Kangaskhan and Aerodactyl baits added. No, the fact that these are all mons with Mega forms isn't a coincidence ;) Edit: Dratini, Dunsparce and Larvitar baits have been added too!
Baits have been added for Torchic, Mudkip, Mawile, Wailmer, Snorunt, Bagon, Buizel, Buneary and Riolu!
Creats's AvatarCreats
Hii, if you still take them, I´d like to request Poochyena baits please, including Melan if possible ^^ Thanks~
  • -
  • Collecting
  • Shops!
  • Credits
I collect Electric Deltas for my Living Electric Dex And I hoard Electiriser
615/?
Avatar made by me I made this signature

QUOTE originally posted by Creats

Hii, if you still take them, I´d like to request Poochyena baits please, including Melan if possible ^^ Thanks~
Will these work for ya?
Creats's AvatarCreats

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Will these work for ya?
Of course :D thanks!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page