PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Cafe Laverre City-RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 91011

(https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/289109/Pokemon-Cafe-Laverre-City-Setup Sign here to join the RP)

Psyduck News

: The Timburrs going is on the new cafe! And the weather today is cloudy.
-"Lolly, have you thought of having a cafe is a big responsibility? Cause having a cafe means we have to deal with mad customers." Arc then gulped -"Of course Arc, And not all customers are an angry customers." Said Lolly as she put up the sign that reads "Open". -"Yeah relax Arc everything's going to be alright." Said Milky All of those Pokemon help each other to give finishing touches to the cafe. -Fluffy: "I've sent every advertisement to each Pokemon in Laverre city big sister." Said Fluffy -"We have to tell Pastel, Fear, Kotto, and Vicky to come here." Said Arc. -"Good idea." Said Milky in agreement
Avatar made by ValleryP, Hawkbelly and PFQ Art team Hiya! do you want to know other games I like other than pokemon? (It's undertale)
mit.ali's Avatarmit.ali
Vicky appears on the nearby window ledge, her tiny butt-wings flapping. "Hey guys! I heard y'all just opened a new shop?" She asked, twitching her left ear like a rabbit.
  • basics
  • linkys
  • clickys
hiya! call me mitali, spyrath, spy or sq! i'm a she/her and bi
taken by my lovely gf, audrey!
! pms are open for anything! also i love yampers bc they're corgis :D
Lv. 47 — 4,392 / 6,769
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
©
background | code | mit.ali's use only
CottonEevee's AvatarCottonEevee
Everyone hears a loud thumping, then... CRASH! Kotto comes in and the door flies open. "Oops!" she giggles. "Nice shop! I made these apron thingies yesterday. Cute setup ya got here. Hi Vicky! So! What can I do to help?" She smiles so that her eyes look like chevrons. --> ^^
  • Henlo!
  • Collecting
  • Linkies
  • Stuff and things
Hey :D I'm Kotto! Self-described weirdo and wants a cat.
My nickname (for close friends ONLY, which means basically only people irl) is Miss Sassypants the Weirdo Hyena xD
I'm a she/they and pan
Not taken, but please don't flirt!
. Typerace (Team Dark!): 123
5/1000 | 15/1000 | 5/1000 | 1/1000
#LGBTQ+ #StopAsianHate #BlackLivesMatter Clicc? 🥺
Lv. 49 — 6,834 / 7,351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dragon
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
-"Well we're going to need food so, let's try to make some." Said Mareanie -"Yeah we need some chefs and some waiters or waitress. So who is volunteering to become the chef? raise your hand or paw or tentacles." -"Phew finally here. Sorry I was late. Oh and I wanted to be one of the chefs." -"Ok, any other volunteers? If anyone want to be the chef take the apron from Vicky." She said as she went inside the cafe. -"Sorry I'm late too." Pastel then have a thought. "Why am I always late during special days." Said Pastel on his thought.
*throws on apron* "WOO, orange pocket! Also, I can be a chef! I like baking best. I can make desserts." Kotto stared around. "I can also be a WAITER! Because I have good memory. I don't even need a NOTEPAD thingy! I'm gonna go bake! And cook! WHEEEE!" She then zips off through the air to the kitchens.
mit.ali's Avatarmit.ali
"Can I be a waiter? Oh pleeeeeeeeaaaase?"
-"Of course Vicky." Said Lolly as she smiled.
mit.ali's Avatarmit.ali
"YAY YAY YAY!" Vicky hopped around, smiling wide and revealing her tiny fangs.
"Hey, can someone tell me how to TIE the BACK of this APRON?" Kotto yelled distantly from the kitchen. "I tied it WRONG because it was behind my BACK and it feels all itchyyyyy." she whined. She zips up to Vicky and Lolly. "I also wanna make an Alcremie Three-Teir Cake for our first customer! I'll need help with the mixer though, when we get more chefs. Unless one of you can help. I can't hold the bowl too well. Haha..."
mit.ali's Avatarmit.ali
"Use Psychic!" Vicky suggested

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page