PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Dragon's Roost (A dragon type clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 11121314151617

Zetablitz's AvatarZetablitz
You just copy paste the fill-out and then post it but with info about you on it. That's all. The b's except with these ([) make it bold font.
To anyone who's reading this, hope you have a wonderful day!
Tawnypelt's AvatarTawnypelt
What do you like to go by? Moon Preferred pronouns: She/Her Role (you can choose more than one):Art,hoarder,writer Are you hoarding any Dragon types?One or two Small description of yourself (optional):Small brave shy smart funny loves making new friends.

QUOTE originally posted by Tawnypelt

What do you like to go by? Moon Preferred pronouns: She/Her Role (you can choose more than one):Art,hoarder,writer Are you hoarding any Dragon types?One or two Small description of yourself (optional):Small brave shy smart funny loves making new friends.
You have our wholehearted welcome to the clan! We always check back every now and then, so you can just edit your post (to edit your post, you just click the three lines on the top right corner of your post, and click edit post)! We'll add you to the registry tomorrow (in our time zone), since we are going to bed soon and have school tomorrow.
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
Tawnypelt's AvatarTawnypelt
I actually have school too but i might be home early because my dad might take me home after dare graduation and im 5th grade so im just graduating the first semester of dare then on to our next.
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
Hello Tawnypelt! Welcome to the clan!
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; a JELLYFISH ^^My first shiny hatched
What do you like to go by? Lily (and cream, either on eof us will reply!) Preferred pronouns: both she/her Role (you can choose more than one):artist, hoarder (kenyip) Are you hoarding any Dragon types? yeah dratini. (iis for my hunt ) Small description of yourself (optional): im insane, and creams big brain
forever eating spaghetti the special puppers!: hey look at this! --> Shop <-- Wow what a cool shop! hey, refer me on dappervolk please!
Same Tawnypelt, there's no way I would've been a true Warriors fan if I hadn't recognized your username. I didn't want to litter the thread with too much stuff that isn't relevant though, so I decided not to mention it yesterday. My favorite, Pie, has reached lvl 100! Was able to evolve Squeak, a former Dragonair my friend ShibaBobaXD let me keep for a bit. Oh, and yes, Squeak's a shiny. Shiba bought her from another player.
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
Nice! I remember a forum game that involved Squeak, I think
PokéStripe's AvatarPokéStripe
Oh! (I’m a little late) Welcome to the clan Moon and Lily!
  • Our Art Shop!
  • Her Art Shops!
  • Credits
Thanks to Champion Spectra for making my pfp! (As well as our art shop button!) :)
@Tsunami78 Oh yes, Continue the Story. It was taken down by mods due to being too similar to a roleplay, oops. I don't want to risk it again, so unfortunately I'm not recreating it. When it was first made, Squeak was actually a Dragonair. A generous player, RogueWolf26, saw that my profile mentioned I really like Dratini, and they gave away one of their Albinos. How nice of them! Somehow, one of my Dratini's evolved into a Dragonair in my fields. Oh well. I should be happy, I suppose. Hello Lily! I see you're also...interested in Dratini

Pages: 123··· 11121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page