PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding certain word usage

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I changed the acronym and the word in my won't section to "Anything that goes against PFQ Rules" and "Anything that should be in a Mature forum". Is it better? :o
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by CottonEevee

I changed the acronym and the word in my won't section to "Anything that goes against PFQ Rules" and "Anything that should be in a Mature forum". Is it better? :o
Why do you even need to mention the Mature Forum? I would think it obvious that, if you're outside of them, then you won't do anything that belongs in them...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
Oops. I'll remove that, thanks Niet-
I mean if I'm completely honest here, do you even need "anything against PFQ Rules" either? Seems redundant to me!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I agree it's rather redundant, but that's what users were directed to do via this announcement. Unless I'm reading this wrong?

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

If your Dos and Don'ts list just got ruined because of this announcement, don't worry! You can still say, "I won't draw anything against PFQ's rules." Bam, done. That covers all of the unsafe or violent content.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Oh. I guess so! My bad. Personally I still think it's redundant but that's just, like, my opinion :D
Cele's AvatarCele
It's kind of just a reminder that, "hey, the rules exist, and this place isn't the place to order the other stuff because of that." People like to explicitly exclude that other stuff, so... it's a safe phrase that does just that. I get that it's redundant, though. XD
sig code and sig bg image made by me
i don’t use the forums at all if rarely but I’ll keep it in mind
avatar is an official pokemon sprite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page