PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What is everyone shiny hunting?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

Sunsword7's AvatarSunsword7
What Pokemon are you shiny hunting?
BKFootLettuce's AvatarBKFootLettuce
I actually plan on hunting a couple one day. 1. Diancie: I'm very close to a friend who likes this Pokemon. He loves to make theories that actually seem logical about this Pokemon and even made his own Fakemon to kinda go along with Diancie. (A Fakemon I helped name!) I, one day, would love to get at least two shiny variants (Along with Albino and Melanistic) for the nromal form and mega form. If my friend happens to remember his PFQ account and whatnot, I'd love to give them to him if I do get it. For now, I kept most of the Pokemon I've been hoarding for him in a special field. (Since my fields are mainly for Pokemon types that love certain fields, the field they're in is exactly the type matching it. ''Fairy''.) 2. Tapu Lele + 3. Meloetta: This is the same reason as the first one since these two are also Pokemon my friend adores. 3. Fletchling: I already bought a shiny and albino one from someone else awhile ago, but I'd love to hatch one myself. Why? Because my grandmother loves birds and I remember that I drew her a few Fletchlings before. (Which she loved, but sadly she doesn't remember due to slowly losing the ability to remember things as she's old.) Because of this, I want to own another Fletchling or possibly even more (Along with a Melanistic that's hopefully female) to remember her in a way. 4. Stunky: Mainly because I love Stunky, but I'd also would love to get one (Again, hopefully female) since I'll name it after my sister. She not only when as a skunk for Halloween before, she's also a big stinker. No matter how annoying she is, I still love her. 5. Eevee/Umbreon: Just mainly to remember the memory about that one time my sister had a shiny Eevee she had gotten from someone on a fangame. The eevee was either hatched or was one of the very special event Pokemon from when the fangame first came out. She later evolved it into an Umbreon due to Umbreon being her most favorite of the Eeveeloutions. It was a male she had named ''Midnight''. Sadly, after I think a year or two had passed, the fangame was sadly deleted due to reasons I cannot really remember. Still, I'd love to do so in memory of that special moment. 6. Tapu Koko: Not much of a reasoning. It's just simply one of my favorites out of the Tapu's. I just think he's neat. 7. Applin/Appletun: Preferably only on Shield, but I'd love to get one for the close friend I've mentioned. (Kinda sucks that it's rare to find a Love Ball for it..) The close friend is actually someone I've been seeing since last New Years. (So we've been together for a year so far.) However, I'd love to get him one back I heard from somewhere about a little ''myth'' about it and I thought it would've been possibly nice..? . w. ' There's more Pokemon I know I'll add to my list eventually, but these are just the main ones!
Trade Shop: Credits for banner: Ash's Banners (PWYW) angelatos -- Character as avatar/icon: Riley|OC Credit for avatar/icon: tyler
Aeriandria's AvatarAeriandria
eevee evolutions
dontmineit's Avatardontmineit
I'm wrapping up a pumpkaboo hunt right now, and after that I'm planning on focusing on egg and pokedex. but after those I'm planning on a hunt on ghastly, nincada, or porygon!
Saving for Shelter Pass X || × 1338 / 2400
Dusk Stone

Dusk Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A strange stone that seems to completely absorb light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +70,129
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostGrass
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
Im hunting noismogs. Already got my shiny but it was a gift <3
Avatar by @zubat. ←Made by CottonEevee ←Made by AngelOSShadows Pico's school meets Friday night Funkin!
eevee ideally, but ive gotten everything i need aprt from the pokeradar... im such a dunce. until ive got the points im jist gonna try what i can.
sans • they/them • chaotic gremlin friend LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does! (SIGNATURE WIP)
linatangerina's Avatarlinatangerina
just finished my yamper hunt bc boltund is my favorite pokemon! i hunt based on sentimental value/looks. next up i have galarian zigzagoon, blitzle and a few more!
avatar art is made by me, for my use. Visit my shop!
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 69 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
I just started hunting Sentret with no shiny equipment and Hypermode!
! Please click Dragonpipe! Pochi made my Avatar for my use only :3
linatangerina's Avatarlinatangerina

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

I just started hunting Sentret with no shiny equipment and Hypermode!
if you're selling, i'll buy one off of you!
Kavina2000's AvatarKavina2000
On this site, I'm hunting for Houndour. On GPX+, I'm hunting for Magikarp, Charmander, Mareep, and Crystal Onix. Since I'm running out of room in my boxes, I'm evolving Pokemon and releasing them into the Safari. Novelty hunting is very hard. :(

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page