PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Question about breeding trades

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Smolder's AvatarSmolder
Hello, I'm fairly new to this game, and I was reading up on how to create highly compatible breeding pairs. After having recieved a lucky pair of Poliwag from Wonder Trade, I think my next step to boost attraction percentage is to trade each one back and forth between one trading partner each. I suppose my question is twofold. One: Am I even going about this correctly? From what I can tell, these Poliwag should be potentially viable partners, but I'm honestly not 100% sure. Two: How do people usually go about finding trading partners for this sort of thing? I looked around the trade forums a bit but didn't see anyone looking for this kind of trading service, so I don't even know how much people usually pay or where to find people in the first place. Any help or advice would be hugely appreciated, thank you all for your time!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
This guide is helpful for learning how to make 90+% pairs!! It goes into detail on what you need to do for high compatibility pairs ^^ If both poliwag you were wondertraded were from different trainers, they should make a high % pair already, no further trading needed! For the second question, there's a few shops that will make a 90% pair for you (usually joint shops, you trade one to each shop owner and they can make a 90+% pair from it), but most people just look for pokemon in free fields or buy regular pokemon from other users, since those traded pokemon will also work well for breeding pairs!
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
Smolder's AvatarSmolder
Oh awesome, thank you so much! This is all really helpful information, I really appreciate it! It seems that breeding pairs are easier to get than I thought, lol.
Maetis's AvatarMaetis
You should also look at the Free Field Directory, people on the list will trade free pokemons to you that you can use to make pairs
Come check out my shop!!
S/A, custom pair hunts, regular/exclusive/variant 95%+ pairs, shelter pass/pairs rental
Smolder's AvatarSmolder
I'll have to try that too, thank you!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page