PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Currency

Forum Index > Core > Help >

EthanS12's AvatarEthanS12
Hey guys, just wondering what's the first things I should spend my credits and gold coins on, thanks.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Save them. Buy the EXP share ASAP from here. Save your credits, fill your dex a bit, and then by the time you're ready to shiny hunt you should have most, if not all, of your 750k needed for the Pokeradar
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Thanks for the help!
Mouse 13's AvatarMouse 13
It really depends on what your goals are. For starters, buying the scour slots and scour boosts, to increase your chance of getting boxes. Selling boxes on the trade forum and the market will very quickly earn you back the currency you spent. From there, if you want to shiny/albino/melan hunt, buy the boosts you can, and exchange some gp and credits for ZC, so you can buy hypermode, shiny charms and uber charms. Depending on what you want to hunt, you might also need to save GP for the red gigaremo, which help with daycare breeding. And shelter passes too, so you can hatch more pokemon each day. If your goals aren't hunting related, then I'd definitely recommend other account upgrades, like the exp share (which is handy for hunting but not essential like the other stuff). Basically decide roughly what your goals are, then look up what you can buy to help you towards them ^^
melan regigigas hunt:58/1500
Thank you!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page