PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Player Help

Forum Index > Core > Help >

EthanS12's AvatarEthanS12
Hi, I've just started this game and I can see some players have their farms set up so they can interact with their pokemon from there how do I do it? if there's any other helpfu tips please share thank you :)
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Welcome! We have a great beginner's guide in the guide section of the forum. I'm not really sure, what you mean by 'so they can interact with their pokemon from there', so please let me know if I misunderstood what you mean. To get a card where you can feed a pokemon directly, you use the code [pkmnpanel=ID of the pokemon]. You find the ID by opening the summary of the pokemon and then copy the part after summary/ in the url. For example, the ID of your starter is hm4mh so [pkmnpanel=hm4mh] will give you this
Lv. 22 — 254 / 1,248
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Sorry If I made it confusing, When I go to another player's field they have the pokemon set up in what food they like and you can press the food and give it to them how do I do that with my farm.
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Ah, gotcha. You have to do that manually. Go to your fields and sort pokemon by their liked berry. To buy more felds, click the three little lines in the bottom right corner of your fields.
Thanks for your help! :)
Niet's AvatarNiet
Bear in mind there are two different field views. The private view lets you move things around. The public view lets you feed them.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Thanks that's what t is I thought it was a feature but it's just a change of perspective thanks.
HaseoPKK326's AvatarHaseoPKK326
can someone please tell me where the fishing hut is?
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by HaseoPKK326

can someone please tell me where the fishing hut is?
Farm > Nearby places > Fishing hut
Avatar made by Marie-Chan Journal
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art Sorry Cat didn't realize credits were hidden
HaseoPKK326's AvatarHaseoPKK326
thank you!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page