PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Did I get a shiny Celebi

Forum Index > Core > Help >

LunaTuna's AvatarLunaTuna
When I redeemed a Celebi egg. The sprite of a shiny Celebi appeared. Is that an indicator that the Celebi I hatch will be shiny?
Please check out my Art Shop
nope! just an easter egg. legendary pokemon that bring you an egg have a 10% chance of being shiny, iirc.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. credits | journal | gijinka comic | art comic
Lets hope I have luck on my side and get that shiny
Mareep's AvatarMareep
I might misunderstand your answer, but just in case. You don't have a 10% chance of hatching a shiny legendary if the egg bringer is shiny. There's just a chance of 10% of the egg bringer being shiny. It has no influence on the egg. Your chances of hatching a shiny celebi are the normal base odds of hatching a random shiny. These odds are not known, but they are really low.
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here

QUOTE originally posted by Mareep

I might misunderstand your answer, but just in case. You don't have a 10% chance of hatching a shiny legendary if the egg bringer is shiny. There's just a chance of 10% of the egg bringer being shiny. It has no influence on the egg. Your chances of hatching a shiny celebi are the normal base odds of hatching a random shiny. These odds are not known, but they are really low.
you did misunderstand me Cx that's what i meant
Mareep's AvatarMareep
I was talking to OP, since they said

QUOTE originally posted by LunaTuna

Lets hope I have luck on my side and get that shiny
which sounded like they think they have a pretty good chance at getting a shiny celebi.
ahh, my bad then! sorry!

QUOTE originally posted by Mareep

At least its a neat screenshot

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page