PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Thread placement help

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Angelite's AvatarAngelite
Hi! I made an art thread where I draw humans. Is the thread eligible to be set up on pokemon art if I can draw pokemon trainers as well? Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong! Thanks!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I'm not 100% sure on this, but if a significant part of it is drawing pokemon trainers specifically, then it's fine in the Pokemon Art section. If it's just "Im drawing humans but I can also do pokemon trainers", I think it'd be more suited to the Other Art section, since it's not really pokemon-centric. I could be wrong though, but that's my understanding of it ^^
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
That's my way of doing it too! But I did read once time from I don't remember which mods who says that the place should be in others art if it's any unrelated pokemon stuff, even if you draw pokemon too. So that's why people tend to open their thread both in the Pokemon Art Forum and Other Art Forum.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >>

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page