PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Discord servers

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Kiddamix's AvatarKiddamix
hi i was wondering if i could be directed to any discord servers dedicated to this site official or not. im having trouble navigating this site, i feel incredibly inefficient and having a server to go to would be great for me as im familiar with discord mechanics 😅 thanks for any help. i also saw 1 archived thread about poss discord that was shut down so i just want to say im not here to debate that i just want to be shown the existing servers thanks c:
Mareep's AvatarMareep
The link to the official discord is in the top right corner below the counters if you're on pc. For mobile, just click the little arrow to the right above the counters until you get to the social media icons
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
This should take you to it https://pokefarm.com/chat
Avatar made by Marie-Chan Journal
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art Sorry Cat didn't realize credits were hidden
thanks guys unfortunately it says i need to be 13+ which i am. i dont think i put in my bday incorrectly...i'll have to ask an admin/mod i guess
you can contact support to check what birthday you put in C: usually they'll see it very quickly
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. credits | journal | gijinka comic | art comic
thanks so much c: you all have been great help. forums will be the end of me lol

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page