PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Where do most people draw their art

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

RexReptor128's AvatarRexReptor128
ok thanks
Check out my Brother's shop https://pfq.link/~LgF3 https://pfq.link/~LgtJ Looking for teachers
bump
I personally use GIMP because it's free to download but most likely not the best program for it. I have an account on vgy.me for larger MB image uploads, otherwise I use the onsite image uploader.
Updated: Dec 27th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
ok thanks ill keep that in mind
bump
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
I use IBS Paint on my tablet because I can chose the size of the photo witjoug risking it looking weird when transfering. and when downloading them to pokefarm i use the img uploader on site.
Pfp made for my use only
i use medibang because in my experience it's the best free mobile drawing app (though it's available on PC too). i get the image URLs to post on pokefarm by posting the drawings in a private discord server and taking the URL from that. probably not the most efficient way but it's what makes me comfortable.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. credits | journal | art problems comic
Cloasi's AvatarCloasi
I'm here to also vouch for Clip Studio Paint, it's really worth the one-time payment for its quality and features. It sounds like you'd be better off starting with a free application, though, and for that I'd like to personally recommend Sketchbook Studio. I also use discord servers or the PFQ image uploader because I'm lazy, but DeviantArt/Toyhouse are the smarter choices. x) ;;
Ok them thanks for all your ideas ill look into all of them

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page