PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Where do most people draw their art

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

RexReptor128's AvatarRexReptor128
I might do a bit myself so I was wondering where you would draw it and if you can how do you transfer it onto the site and please tell me if you recommend any websites. any advice would be great thanks
Check out my Brother's shop https://pfq.link/~LgF3 https://pfq.link/~LgtJ Looking for teachers
selocon's Avatarselocon
Most people use a drawing program. I personally like FireAlpaca. As for "transferring it onsite" there's a couple different ways to do it. First is directly uploading it to the Image uploader. But that has limited space, and images can get large in the file size. Second, you could use a site like Toyhouse or DA other similar websites to store the images. A third way is using an image upload site (like ImgBB) to upload the images. The biggest downside with this is the BBCode you get has to be trimmed if you want just the image to be displayed, without linking the image back to the site. I'd honestly recommend option #2. You can store your images there and link them to PFQ in the img BBCode to let it display so the person can save the image.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
ok thank you very much as i will look into it
I think i can bump this as im still looking for more websites
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I personally use imgur for 99% of my image storage needs! For the odd 1% of the time when imgur isn't working, I use discord to store/upload images; though I've heard doing so can make the links a bit unstable, so I don't primarily use that method ^^;;
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
Ok thanks for the advice
Bump
Mouse 13's AvatarMouse 13
I like ClipStudio, if you're looking to eventually draw art professionally. It's not free, but it's a one-off buy, unlike photoshop, which is subscription based. I've used both CS and Photoshop, and tbh I like Cs better even though it's the cheaper option. It just has nicer, easier to access and customise tools. CS also has professional animation tools, though you have to pay for the Professional version rather than the standard (mostly for art and comics) version. If you can't spend money on your program, Medibang is decent, I find it nicer to use than Firealpaca.
melan regigigas hunt:58/1500
ok thanks
CottonEevee's AvatarCottonEevee
I like to use CLIP STUDIO PAINT to draw (even though it's not free, it's very useful and has really helpful tools). You need certain equipment to make the best of it though! I personally use ImgBB for storing my images; I keep them sorted in albums and I just use the [img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img] code to "transfer it onto the site" :> Hope this was helpful~
Kotto❤She/They 3/1000 19/1000 3/1000 Hi I'm Kotto and I'm a durp! Please consider checking out my art shop with my friends! (It's my main one :3) Sig & BG credit * Avatar credit

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page