PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

On average, how many interactions do you do a day?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

SaikiKhane's AvatarSaikiKhane
Sorry if this post doesn't belong in here. I'm still quite new and figuring out the site. To answer my own question, right now I'm hovering at 88k for the day :) (88,499)
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
5k-20k on normal days/hunts, depending on how busy I am! Bumping up to 60k+ whenever I'm hunting exclusives/legends.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

5k-20k on normal days/hunts, depending on how busy I am! Bumping up to 60k+ whenever I'm hunting exclusives/legends.
....I'm sitting on 95k and I'm only idly playing... So what does that mean for me..? lol
Nugglet's AvatarNugglet
Dang I think the most I've gotten is around 50k. Half the time can't get motivated to get over 20k at most due to running out of eggs I can grab. I've been low motivation and I'm just barely about to dip under 1 million IP. Which means I'm more than set for a while for the only use for them. How do you guys motivate? I'm so unmotivated I actually didn't get the full 10k the first day of MCW for the first time. Outside of Type Race at this point I just can't find a reason to do a lot of interactions anymore. :/

QUOTE originally posted by Nugglet

Dang I think the most I've gotten is around 50k. Half the time can't get motivated to get over 20k at most due to running out of eggs I can grab. I've been low motivation and I'm just barely about to dip under 1 million IP. Which means I'm more than set for a while for the only use for them. How do you guys motivate? I'm so unmotivated I actually didn't get the full 10k the first day of MCW for the first time. Outside of Type Race at this point I just can't find a reason to do a lot of interactions anymore. :/
Well, for me, it's because I'm new here and still have that newbie excitement... And then I'm still learning what everything is and how it works and everything is still new to me so I still have a lot of momentum
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
On average, 5-15k. Today's not an average day with mcw bonuses so i'm sitting pretty at 30k. My best is about 100k iirc. I hunt a lot of less popular pokemon so I usually have to make all of my own eggs plus a little because someone might take one or two. That needs about 10k a day, so.
my best is 115k. it really depends on how i feel, sometimes i do 30k and sometimes i only do the 1250 party clicks required to max out my egg timer. depends!
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him.
sig coded by aud.rey, other credits in bio
journal | gijinka comic | art comic
Dingo Blue's AvatarDingo Blue
Man I’m gonna blow y’all out the water with my whole 1 interaction daily on average :’) I used to do something like 5k a day or somewhere round there most days but the last year has been :v stepping up to management position at work and whatnot so very little daily time for pfq But when I do actually think hey yeah the boosts are pretty well aligned today I’ll hatch some eggs and make progress on my hunt, I usually try for at least 15-20k and see how my wrists feel from there because they’re babey and stupid My daily best was around 75k back before stacking css was as widespread as it is now and that was :’) If all the stars align and there are good boosts on one of my ‘near extinction’ days off I’m gonna see how many I can hit, just like dedicated sit down and go bonkers all day 👀
KatieKomics's AvatarKatieKomics
I'd estimate about... 20,000-30,000 I think?
Type Race = 2204 Icon edited by me. Character is Es from the game Alter Ego.
Doduo's AvatarDoduo
It depends on what I’m hunting and if I want to go crazy with it. My current record is 245k clicks back when Spritzkrow was released because I wanted to hunt it, and I did just over 150k yesterday because I hunted a legend and an exclusive for the Niet/Sei boost. On most non-boost days though I’ll probably only make about 1-3k clicks if I don’t have the motivation.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page