PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

head in the clouds - templates [open]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 567

aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
  • hello!
  • form+note
  • examples
hello, and welcome to my template request thread! fill in a form and i'll make you a template if i feel like it C: (note, my motivation level changes really quickly. just a warning :x) if you have any questions/want to discuss specifics without clogging up the thread, you can dm my alt discord
aud.rey#1643

rules

1. all pfq rules apply.
  2. do not remove or modify credit.
  3. you may not modify/copy my code.
  4. i don't promise your request will be fulfilled, but i'll try to do most of them!
  5. minimum price is 150kcr, 150gp, 30zc, or a gracidea seed
  6. if i see you've been online but haven't paid for your commission for over 3 days, you will get a warning pm. if you still do not pay, i will report you and break the template - it will break for everyone using it as well as you.
  7. use the form.
  8. i reserve the right to decline your request with or without an explanation.
  9. if you'd like me to use a certain image, you MUST have permission to use it.
  10. i'll add more rules when i think of them, check back here every once in a while!
(note: i try to make all my template mobile-friendly, and i add everything needed for legibility.)
while you're here, feel like checking out icy, pika, and sweet's shop?
note: signatures are not supposed to have a lot of content. please consider this when ordering (tabs work, but i don't recommend them on signatures, i would suggest something like this) if you'd like to request, please fill out this form!

form (TYPE OUTSIDE OF THE [/b])

[b]audrey, try this template![/b] [b]pokemon/theme: [/b] [b]light/dark (optional): [/b] [b]style (shop, response, about, signature, etc): [/b] [b]tabs?: [/b] [b]rounded corners?: [/b] [b]specific image?: [/b] [b]colors: [/b] [b]other specifics (font, bullets, etc)?: [/b] [b]payment (if i do your request): [/b] [b]would you like your template to be f2u?: [/b] [b]other: [/b]
revamping, check this thread for examples
audrey • they
plural, preferred
/she/fae journaltemplate requestssite skins #blm #lgbtq+
ElMango418's AvatarElMango418
audrey, try this template! :} pokemon/theme: Fennekin style: Like Shiny Mimikyu or Morpeko version(¿ image?: Up to you :> colors: Yellow/Orange maybe payment (if i do your request): 300 gp would you like your template to be f2u?: Yup :> other: I love your templates ^w^

🌰;;Mango // 🍂;;Idiot // 🍁;;Artist

Twitter//Toyhou.se
Journal - Rolling Auction
Template made by me for my use only // Original Miss Kobayashi's dragon maid gif
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
  • Title 1
  • Title 2
  • Title 3
@mango finished! tell me if you need any changes :D
[sc=img][tip="[url=https://www.deviantart.com/xous54/art/Fennekin-347486854]art[/url] // [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/aud.rey]code[/url]"][img]https://i.ibb.co/cynd2Cb/fennekin-xous54.png[/img][/tip][/sc] [sc=tem][sc=tabbed_interface horizontal] [ul] [li]Title 1[/li] [li]Title 2[/li] [li]Title 3[/li] [/ul][ ][sc=tab-active]contents 1[/sc][ ][sc=tab]contents 2[/sc][ ][sc=tab]contents 3[/sc][/sc] [/sc] [style]@import 'skins/user/r/5/7/fennekin/__extra';[/style]
contents 2
contents 3
ElMango418's AvatarElMango418
Sorry for late reply- IT'S SO PRETTY, I LOVE IT NXJSKBDJAGWK i'll sending paymen now :>
KerryBerry's AvatarKerryBerry
audrey, try this template! pokemon/theme: My Pokesona, or any Marill! style (post, about, signature, etc): Post, please! tabs?: No thank you! rounded corners?: Sure! image?: You can use my avatar or any other image of Marill colors: If my sona: #7d6996(purple) and #709e65(green) If Marill: #42b8fc(blue) and white payment (if i do your request): 70 ZC(or 100 if it sounds too complicated) would you like your template to be f2u?: No, sorry other: I have permission to use my avatar- if you want proof I can send a screenie thru PM
Pfp by Artsy._.Alpaca #4633 on discord! Their instagram is here! Visit my Adopt Shop: Click here!
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
@kerryberry hello!! the 'colors' section refers to which colors you'd like the template to be, do you have any specifics, or would you like me to choose? c:
I stated the specific colors for my sona, and also included the colors for a normal Marill, but if you want to choose the colors, that's fine with me!
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
art // template by aud.rey for kerryberry's use only
@kerryberry here you go! i've put 'for kerryberry's use only' in the image tip with the credits, tell me if you need any changes :D
[sc=img][tip="[url=/user/cynthanasia]art[/url] // template by [url=/user/aud.rey]aud.rey[/url] for [url=/user/kerryberry]kerryberry[/url]'s use only"][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/764936788497399818/790752868172824576/deat8eb-c3d7c9b1-e75c-49af-8655-000c361cc986_5_30.png[/img][/tip][/sc][sc=tem]text[/sc] [style]@import 'skins/user/r/5/7/marillberry/__extra';[/style]
ahahhahahagawefyiUG QIFGE It's so cute! I'll send over the payment- how much do you want?
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
@kerryberry whatever you think is fair ^^

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page