PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A thread where we all hate Doug The Merchant

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123456

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by Exspirita

Any other Pokefarm NPCS you hate? I’m squinting hard at daycare guy. You’re seriously only giving me 12 of my eggs? The eggs I clicked for and worked hard on and you’re giving me a pitiful amount of them and then you put them up for adoption without my permission when you get fed up of holding them?, rude!! Unless you put some eggs there then don’t touch mine!
Hard agree on Laurel. I mean, I get if I've like 200+ egg that you want to release some. But when I spend 5+hours to get one variant/exclusive egg, I don't want you to release it later just because you feel like it. It doesn't even goes into the shelter! He just made a big ol' omelette out of it! Disgraceful.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Help me making my caps hatch! >>
STREXCORPZ's AvatarSTREXCORPZ

Little discussion started to keep the thread from dying and getting deleted for inactivity, we don’t need this thread to die twice lol Any other Pokefarm NPCS you hate? I’m squinting hard at daycare guy. You’re seriously only giving me 12 of my eggs? The eggs I clicked for and worked hard on and you’re giving me a pitiful amount of them and then you put them up for adoption without my permission when you get fed up of holding them?, rude!! Unless you put some eggs there then don’t touch mine!
ME TOO!! i absolutely despise that man so much. give me my eggs or i'm gonna put you in your place old man >:) and by that i mean i am going to sneak in and steal them myself. greedy old man
kevin • gore/goreself • agender my love <3babycatcat hiii, friends! i'm kevin! nice to meet you! i hope you're having a great day! i linger around the forums, feel free to pm me if you'd like to talk! also, by the way, i'm autistic, so apologies if interaction with me is odd or i don't understand things.

Little discussion started to keep the thread from dying and getting deleted for inactivity, we don’t need this thread to die twice lol Any other Pokefarm NPCS you hate? I’m squinting hard at daycare guy. You’re seriously only giving me 12 of my eggs? The eggs I clicked for and worked hard on and you’re giving me a pitiful amount of them and then you put them up for adoption without my permission when you get fed up of holding them?, rude!! Unless you put some eggs there then don’t touch mine!
I hate LAUREL. Y'know those people who don't have hypermode? Poor people only get six eggs. And even me, with hypermode, only gets TWELVE eggs. Only two full parties. And also, I go ahead and click SO MUCH and then you slap my hard-earned eggs in the shelter, in which they will randomly disappear into the system. Laurel is mean. Also Wendy. Since you need a ridiculous amount of money to complete the UB quest. She's even charging you 750k credits just for ONE Snoralts egg. And EAS (yes), we have le infamous Doug. That mean who can't even give me back the full refund. (just realized i type 'mean' instead of 'man' but it's true)
0 Blaze ~ Human-ken ~ She/her
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Also, I was there when we could only adopt one egg a day from the Daycare. Niet as to personally speak up to him to get things to change. Laurel wasn't happy at all. Edit: Proof :D From Updates 2017
Niet said hes made 14,7 billion from the market. if you convert that to zc, thats a lot. and people buy zc for like 1 cent for 1 zc. so doug could make real money if he could trade with users thats scary
Me And Goldens Shop! :D Open! Other Noice Stores The-Animalium-Shop Profile Pic Made By Leon Albertus!

QUOTE originally posted by Pineapplecake41

Niet said hes made 14,7 billion from the market. if you convert that to zc, thats a lot. and people buy zc for like 1 cent for 1 zc. so doug could make real money if he could trade with users thats scary
more specifically, that's 14,700,000,000 credits. that's 2,940,000 ZC. that's almost 30 thousand dollars.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art problems comic
damn- theres cars for under that price he has to have made the most pfq currency of all NPCs on here
Exspirita's AvatarExspirita

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Also, I was there when we could only adopt one egg a day from the Daycare. Niet as to personally speak up to him to get things to change. Laurel wasn't happy at all. Edit: Proof :D From Updates 2017
Oh my GOD, I’m honestly starting to wonder if this should of been a Laurel hate thread… Maybe Laurel and Doug are related somehow because they’re both such con artists
Beautiful forum avatar by Cas for my use only. The Doug The Merchant Hate Thread Returns!
SassyLadybug's AvatarSassyLadybug

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Oh my GOD, I’m honestly starting to wonder if this should of been a Laurel hate thread… Maybe Laurel and Doug are related somehow because they’re both such con artists
Yes, I feel that too. Maybe the split how much money the get. Or Doug gets 85% of the profits?
I have a shop and a journal, the links are in my about me. My Precioussssss My avatar credit: Picrew
HanaMochii's AvatarHanaMochii
This is why I hide his face when i go to the market Just gives me nightmares of all the credits I lost ;-;
This child needs levels 😌
Lv. 41 — 1,070 / 5,167
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Type race pts - 402

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page