PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🔮Team Shattered Psyche🔮 (Psychic) [Jan 2021]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 910111213

LabPenguin's AvatarLabPenguin
Don't feel the need to apologise, am sorry you're feeling under the weather and hope you feel better soon. Any points at all is a contribution, don't worry about it :)
Turtiana's AvatarTurtiana
thank you.
1342/1371 Poke
590/595 Egg
Dino Master's AvatarDino Master
No need to apoligise, it's just a game and your health is much more important
  • Stuff :P
  • Favorites
  • Other
Reeee! [tableflip] Hi, I like Toxels PM me about trades #dinogang The Dino Theater Journal
Little Army
PFP Art by Dino Master | About Me Template by Esme Type Race Button by Fuchsfee
Turtiana's AvatarTurtiana
:)
Folly Potter's AvatarFolly Potter
Your mental health comes first~ Dont feel bad! Also I still have 384 RTE left if anyone needs them
Pan Flareon recolor by Mia, official Pokemon sprite.
Type Race: 5821 🔮Psychics🔮 Folly's Trinkets and Treasures: S/A and RTE Avatar picture taken by me.
MewIchigo21's AvatarMewIchigo21
So this has not been my best race at all, and I apologize for that. The beginning of the year hit me pretty hard- We had to give up our dog due to pandemic issues a week ago and it has been so hard for me to want to do anything since. I’ll probably be done hatching for the team soon, because it’s getting harder to find motivation to continue hatching. :/ I will continue breeding and dumping Solosis eggs in the shelter though, so I hope that helps. ^^ I’m about to dump 230 eggs as I type this~
Vulpix vulp pix pix vul pix vulpix. Vul pix vul vul, pix vulpix vul!
MewInuKags is my spiky little Joltik. Hurt her, and I'll BURN you!
<(^.^)>
Icon is an edit of my art.

Summons I’m Collecting

x 20/500
Ruby Orb
x 6/500
Plasma Koa
Møm's AvatarMøm
Thanks to all who helped in any way. We have all done our best ( I have covid and pneumonia) and I am grateful for everyone else
Created by Bryianna88
savør's Avatarsavør
I'd love some rtes! i need about 40
Folly Potter's AvatarFolly Potter
I'm on it~
Paula's AvatarPaula
I need 28 RTEs if possible! To upgrade my badge. And ofc don't worry people! The solosis eggs have been helping me a ton btw.
This is my shop! I offer: - S/A Pokemon - Dex and eggdex - Free Pokemon - PWYW Pokemon - OT swaps - PWYW shelter hunts

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page