PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌈 Zach's PWYW Coding Shop [CLOSED]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234

Colorful's AvatarColorful

Zach's PWYW Coding Shop!

We are currently CLOSED! Please check the Slots & Order Forum tab. This thread is closely related to my F2U Code & Templates thread!
  • 🌈 Terms of Service
  • 🌈 Code Examples
  • 🌈 Prices
  • 🌈 Slots & Order Forum

Terms Of Service

• You may edit my codes, however heavily you want!
  • You may not claim any of my templates or large portions of my code as yours.
  • You may not take large portions of my code and use them in other templates.
  • You may not remove the credits from my templates.
  • You may edit the credit, or move it around, as long as it's still visible!
  • You may not remove any of the image credits from my templates, unless you are replacing the images and inserting new credits.
  • My PMs are always open for help if you run into any trouble on my templates!
  • By clicking off this tab, you agree to this T.O.S, and I reserve the right to report you if it has to come to that (please don't make me do that!)

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

Please keep in mind that most of the templates displayed here are not free to use. If you're looking for free to use codes, check out my F2U Code & Templates thread!
  • Forum Template examples can be found here and here
  • About Me Template examples can be found here and here.
  • Signature Template examples can be found here and here.
This shop is Pay What You Want! I do not have a minimum price at this time, but I ask you to please respect the time and effort I put into my code and consider what you're able and willing to pay! I've slowed way down on these codes, and they take me anywhere from several days to two weeks. Please be patient with me! I accept payment in the form of currency ( ), USD (Paypal), dry berry preference specials (quiet is my favorite nature!), Supplier Passes ( ), Z-Crystals (any kind!), Shiny Charms ( OR ), and/or Ubercharms ( ). If you have another idea for payment, feel free to ask in your post, and we can work something out probably!

Slots

Forum Post Template Slots: 0 About Me Template Slots: 0 Signature Template Slots: 0

Order Forum

Username: Type of code: Forum Template, About Me Template, Signature Template, or Other (Explain!) Code Theme: The idea you have for this code! I have a hard time working with vague themes, but can try to make them work :] Payment: See the payments tab for more information! Is this a private code, or are you alright with this code being free for the public to use? Do you have Discord? If so, are you okay with communicating through there? Extra:

Code

[b]Username[/b]: [b]Type of code[/b]: [b]Code Theme[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Is this a private code, or are you alright with this code being free for the public to use?[/b] [b]Do you have Discord? If so, are you okay with communicating through there?[/b] [b]Extra[/b]:
credits
🌈 Coding @Colorful 🌈 Header Image @_Cutgut
Zach ★ They / He ★ 19 I collect quiet nature Pokemon! Trades Shop Coding Stuff LF Rock/Flying/Fairy Z Crystals

Saved Post

credits
🌈 Coding @Colorful 🌈 Bullets from here
Kang's AvatarKang
Username: BraveHearted Type of code: Post/forum template Code Theme: Night time and cherry blossoms for main theme. Im wanting it dark, but mysterious/pretty/whimsical. Payment: 1mil cr (I can probably do 2mil if that is more preferred) Extra: Is it possible for this template to 5-6 tabs? Otherwise you can use whatever images and coloration. Maybe some of these colors may help with ideas? Let me know if you need more info my brain is struggling to explain what I'm wanting better. ;w;
  • Title 1
  • Title 2
  • Title 3
Credit I collect Tidal Bells
455/1000
text 2
text 3
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @ARTIST
Hey! Thanks so much for ordering. I'll get you onto the list! That theme probably works for me! If you're comfortable with it, could I DM you my discord so we can chat about it more indepth and pick out graphics you like?
furbie's Avatarfurbie
Username: EM0-CL0WN Type of code: Forum Template Code Theme: i'd really love if i could get some sort of simple ( ?? ) dark pastel / reduced eyestrain theme ( sorta like my carrd is what i mean ), but if not, i'd be just as fine with a theme based around clowns / clowncore. Payment: 400 GoldPoké + 100k Credits Extra: apologies if this is a bit lower then you'd expect, i'd be more then happy to add 200k Credits for the payment if needed ^^
kuro / max / clown + he / it + 16 copinglink + multifandom artist art shop + journal + link
Hey! I can totally do that for you. I've added you to the list! What you offered is fine :] Do you have a discord / are you willing to communicate thru there? Let me know if y/n !! Ill send you mine if yes ~
ShadowWolfy's AvatarShadowWolfy
Username: ShadowWolfy Type of code: About me, and a signature to match? Code Theme: Shiny midday lycanroc Images to use: Payment: 100 GP? Extra: Could you maybe put this gif somewhere so it looks like it's running across the top? And tabs please
  • About Me
  • Special 'Mons
  • Links
  • Huggle
Hello! My name is ShadowWolfy, but you can call me Wolfy! I'm pretty new on Pokefarm and still learning about it, but I really like it! If you want to be friends just send me a message! I LOVE sprites and hoard them. If you have a sprite shop, PM me it and I might buy!
Stardust

Stardust

Treasure

(: 0)

Beautiful red sand. Can be sold at a high price. Rubbing it on Pokémon while feeding it candy is not recommended.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,086,340
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 100 — +663,312
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
credit
Code @Colorful Background from here Lycanroc Icon by @Caskatified Lycanroc Run by @AsymDoll13
Hello!! I can totally do that ~ Do you have the source for the little running pixel for me to put in the credits? Also, would you be alright with me finding other (free to use) graphics relating to that 'mon to put in the post?
hobbitkin's Avatarhobbitkin
Username: hobbitkin Type of code: about me Code Theme: dark forest (kinda like the signature you made me?) /royal themed (dark colors mixed with pastel/light text colors or something are fun! Maybe change the color of bold/italic/underline? I’m ok with you using a butterfly theme too! But it’s not crucial!) Payment: 400zc + 100gp + 200k credits Do you have Discord? If so, are you okay with communicating through there? yes!! You got my discord Extra: i’d Like atleast 3-4 tabs! Not super picky otherwise, if you have any questions feel free to message me!! Idm waiting !!
"a safe fairyland is untrue to all worlds." -5 hours server time i collect

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page