PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 24

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 89101112

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Cool! and even better, Sally's awake!
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
I'm squealing omg it's so cute!! <3
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Jirachi... Kinda disappointed, was hoping for Kyurem. Kyurem is my fav Pokemon though, so naturally I am. Mega Jirachi looks cute though! I love its scarf.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

QUOTE originally posted by Umbreon

QUOTE originally posted by Raca

QUOTE originally posted by GrAArz

I wonder if it could be Dusknoir. Does he even have a mega yet?
None of the PFQ-Exclusive Megas do with only one exception, that's kind of the point...
Lunupine and Kokuru. That's two.
I suppose that wording could be seen as a tad flawed. What I meant was that, with the exception of Manectric, every official Pokémon that has a Mega Evolution exclusive to PFQ does not have an official Mega Evolution. Obviously PFQ Exclusives could have Mega Evolutions, and only can on PFQ seeing as they don't exist elsewhere.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Well not my favorite pokemon by a long shot, but it is rather cute.
Type Race: 698 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Carbadonia's AvatarCarbadonia
I can't really see how people thought it would be Kyurem, I wasn't expecting Jirachi but I knew it couldn't be Kyurem. Kyurem already has it's White and Black Forms, the site just doesn't currently have the means of doing it, but we're ever so closer to getting them now that Zygarde got it's ones.
This is me playing video games, no matter how hard I try not to be.
Weidelein's AvatarWeidelein
Is that Garth and Sei I spot in the mega Jirachi artwork? So cute!
SOON
ShinyMisty's AvatarShinyMisty
Of all the Pokemon it could have been...I am honestly so happy it was Jirachi. One of my favorite Pokemon gets their Mega Q stone on August 1st, my birthday (100% Coincidence, I know). So, thank-you for this event. Out of all the Jirachi Mega ideas I have seen so far on the internet, this one might be my favorite...but I still can't put a finger on why I...don't really like it as a Jirachi Mega. It might be the center eye. Not saying I hate it; far from it. It is just...I don't think I like the idea of Jirachi getting a mega, I guess. *shrugs* This Mega will still be very special to me, and Jirachi is SUPER cute. He'll grow on me, for sure. So, thank-you, again.
Type Race Score: 1801
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide|Signature Pagedoll @Vandi|
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Who designed mega Jirachi?
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by kjokjo75

Who designed mega Jirachi?
This Mega Jirachi was created by Novie! Though the design itself was a combination of 2 former designs that were made Novie and Naiyala. Sei made all the alt. colors of Jirachi (Shiny, Albino and Melan) and Shazi made the icons n stone. And Novie took the whole week and drew the Image Sally posted for me c:
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!

Pages: 123··· 89101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page