PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Summon Directory Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234567891011

SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
Hiya! I'm collecting Death Wings for 250k credits/equiv each :3 I don't have a trade shop but my PMs are open!
:P Profile done by RomVHS at their wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U
Antigøne's AvatarAntigøne

QUOTE originally posted by Angelheart

What summon(s) you are collecting? Currently Magatamas and Origin Sashes as I have big chains for those! How do you prefer to pay? I prefer ZC or for bigger hoards, Paypal! 35zc is my buying price c: Is this the only way? At the moment, yes. Are your PMs open? Yes Do you have a trade shop? Nope :p
Hi, just wanted to make sure, are you buying origin sashes for 35 ZC, too?
Alright guys, with the exception of SaltyUwU (who I will do immediately after this post), all of you should be up to date! Please double check the links to your profile as well as to your shop since I may have made mistakes copy and pasting. Also, please make sure the summons you are collecting are accurate/up-to-date! I sometimes get confused with which summon is which (especially Kane/Ku/Kanaloa idols) In other news, there is a way to advertise this summon directory now! If you would like to help advertise, please consider including this button somewhere: (Credit to wobbegang!) Here is the code to the button:

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/293205/What-Summon-are-you-Collecting/post/5707309][img]https://i.ibb.co/89LLtk4/7-BF9-CC70-D2-E5-4-ADA-97-A5-5-DEA3-C92608-E.png[/img][/url]
Antigone ☁️ He/Him ☁️ Skinny Legend Shop ☁️ Journal ☁️ Templates
this isn't particularly important so feel free to ignore, but some parts of the lists are out of dex order! particularly,

sinnoh

magatama should go between kagami and kusanagi, magma stone should go between lustrous orb and gold statue, sea crown should go between lunar wing and nightmare shroud

like this

unova

inari's lamp should go between black stone and gray stone, apprentice's epee should go between gray stone and music box

like this

alola

soul heart should go between eclipse flute and spectral leiomano. it's only one summon that needs to be changed, though, so no extra hidebox here
again this isn't particularly important but i thought it could help out! C:
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him or it/its. credits | journal | art problems comic
Antigøne's AvatarAntigøne

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

this isn't particularly important so feel free to ignore, but some parts of the lists are out of dex order! particularly,

sinnoh

magatama should go between kagami and kusanagi, magma stone should go between lustrous orb and gold statue, sea crown should go between lunar wing and nightmare shroud

like this

unova

inari's lamp should go between black stone and gray stone, apprentice's epee should go between gray stone and music box

like this

alola

soul heart should go between eclipse flute and spectral leiomano. it's only one summon that needs to be changed, though, so no extra hidebox here
again this isn't particularly important but i thought it could help out! C:
Oh, haha, I actually intentionally made it out of order. If I have the trios/duos together, it helps to locate a specific summon when I quickly scroll through code. For example, if I am searching for Raijin's Lamp, I can quickly scroll through my post and find a single "lamp" and then locate the other. Sadly Ctrl + F does not work too well when typing :(
ahh, that makes sense C:
1. What summon(s) you are collecting: Red Soul Dews 2. How do you prefer to pay? Is this the only way?: 400 gp / 400k cr. Could do BoxBox hunts for two summons. 3. Are your PMs open : Yes! 4. Do you have a trade shop? Not yet. Planning to open one, but it'll probbably take me a long time. Will post here if I make it.
11/1000
Buying Red Soul Dews for 400 gp / 400k cr.
Hello,If I were to ask about a Azure Flute? How much would you accept for it?
Bo-mi's AvatarBo-mi

QUOTE originally posted by ÇêltìÇGïrl

Hello,If I were to ask about a Azure Flute? How much would you accept for it?
This isn't a thread for that ^^' this is a thread to track who's collecting what summons for a hunt and how much they're offering per that summon
They/It English isn't my first language Icon: x
Seismicrhino's AvatarSeismicrhino
I am collecting Death Wings as well. I have my prices in my sig below. I did but I forgot I changed it a little bit. Around 60 or equiv. or more. PM's are open and my shop is here --> https://pfq.link/~L2cC I'm collecting Order's Crest passively tho as I plan to hunt Zygarde after I'm done with the Yveltal hunt.
Avatar made by PFQ from the Advent Calendar 2020. Check out my shop. There's a little bit of everything! S/A/(M), PFQ mons, Legendaries, Summons, Forme change items, I even do Shelter Searches! So come check it out :) I am now collecting Death Wings for my first ever legendary melan hunt.
× 27 / 600
If you have any spare, I'll gladly take them off your hands. Just PM me :)
Kihte's AvatarKihte
Hello! Just wanted to update and say I'm STILL collecting Soul Hearts, but I have a perm shop now. c:

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/293090/-]Kihte[/url]
Thank you so much for this <3
Kihte • She/Her • Crazy Dog Woman
Perm Links 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 ⭑ Eventual Shop Here 30zc 30zc If you have questions, please read my About Me.

Pages: 1234567891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page