PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 656667

JUSTICEBEETLE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJUSTICEBEETLE
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
I'm here to report that I hatched I think over 800 eggs today with a Z+max radar on, and did not get a single albino at all I just thought that was funny* (*im dying over here)
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal fairy.png TYPE RACE SCORE: 6,933 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Now... this is just getting silly

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-electric.png Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! v-electric.png Type Race Score: 917
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
Come on I just want one
Pfp from Pfq
I feel like the photo will show just how much pain I'm having with this hunt. I started this hunt after getting my Melan Whimsicott to prepare for the most recent Type Race, and now I'm being bullied by the shiny odds. Why must Sally treat me like this?
Icon is from In Stars And Time!
Mudpaw's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMudpaw
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
I was very excited to see that PotD lined up with my hunt from TR (Bronzor), so I decided to pop a z-crystal and try my luck. I'm on my final party before reset (140~ hatches), and I haven't seen a single special all day. Not sure what I did to anger Sally and the RNG gods, but I hope they forgive me soon :c
Profile Pic from advent calendar c: Collecting Steel Statues summon_rst.png + Magma Stones summon_hea.png!! (75kcr/75gp/15zc) <(Currency availablity may vary)>
summon_rst.png x 136/500 p.png
summon_hea.png x 128/500 i.png
Level 7 Albino Radar charge, along wiht Z-Crystal, and I only get 1 albino from 133 eggs. The RNGods are playing with me... Where did my luck go?
EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MetropolitanKei

Level 7 Albino Radar charge, along wiht Z-Crystal, and I only get 1 albino from 133 eggs. The RNGods are playing with me... Where did my luck go?
Want mine? I've been getting albinos so often lately. 3 albino Rowlet so far, 2 shinies in the same hunt (I stupidly now commited to a month-long melan Rowlet hunt with Ubercharm), and yesterday I hatched an albino Bergmite from a lab egg I was hatching for the tournament to pass the time.
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
Foiry's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFoiry
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Wondering how I’m at 207h but no shiny yet. This is the worst luck I can remember having. I got 1 albino somehow like 8 eggs ago. I have all my achieved odds and a shiny and uber charm so idk what’s going on. I’m working on my dex & plan to eventually go for melan but with this luck idk if I’ll get anything. now at 400 and still nothing. it feels personal!!
madgadgets's Avatarmadgadgets
grandmaster.pngd.png
500 rats and not a single albino i am going to become violent
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
booster.pngarceus.pngb+.png
I just hatched 200 and got 1 Shiny. Full SC, UC, Albino Radar, and Z crystal.... What is going on?
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 656667

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page