PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2829303132··· 585960

M4lamar's AvatarM4lamar
980 hatches, two Sei days, 2 albinos (turned my radar off since I don't want a ton of extras) and not a single shiny... getting really sick of Mareanie tbh :(
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Started another Eevee hunt, nothing to complain about in terms of bad luck, but it's ridiculous that the 8th hatch is already an albino when the only boost I have going is level 7 radar. I just don't know anymore with what's happened recently... *Facepalming resumes*
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me.
Now I don’t complain about things often but this is really bogus! This is the 2nd time I’ve hunted Meowth when they were POTD, both times I had every bonus in the book (minus sei bonus), I used up all 127 of my adoptions and all I got to show for it was one measly shiny. Both times I even had a long chain bonus of 150% and Arceus rank and I still didn’t get squat! This game is SO rigged!
~Credit for my lovely new avatar goes to AnonymousEspeon~
I started this Rosedge hunt 12 days ago, and I've got a lv7 albino radar, shiny charm, hm and a z-crystal, and I've hatched over 300 eggs. Got 3 shinies and 0 albinos Every time I hatch a party and get nothing, a little bit more of my soul leaves my body. I'm so tired of this. I just want to move onto something else but I need an albino and nobody else is hunting/selling them. My luck has never been this bad before, not even in the other few variant/exclusive hunts I've done. -- Update edit!! The heart attack I had when I finally hatched an albino after getting 2 more shinies and 412 eggs omg i'm happy but also so so done with this hunt haha I can't believe it took so long just to get one albino, I really hope this doesn't carry over to my other hunts.
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 6374
✩ [ avatar
cutiefly art by me!
]
TR Score: 3654
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
glen's Avatarglen
i think this hunt is starting to get so sad it's veered back into being funny. i decided to spontaneously do an abra hunt because it was PotD yesterday and i have psychic wishalloy badge allowing for fast hatches. also, i was pretty fond of abra. "was", because now it's starting to get on my nerves :') i'm using a shiny charm, i have hypermode, and they probably changed how the ubercharm works during my 3 year hiatus but in case it still affects shiny odds, that's on as well. my albino radar is charged to full. i hatched 152 eggs yesterday without a single special :') not one shiny, nor an albino. i didn't plan for this to be a multiple day hunt, but now i'm continuing it if only out of morbid curiosity. i even popped a z-crystal at the start of the day to just really test the waters. currently at 218 hatches and no specials still. idk what i'm even gonna do when (if?) i do get a special. trade it into holon for revenge? put it on a pedestal? taking suggestions lol EDIT: nevermind, it seems posting this was the key. the party immediately after brought this girl into the world. turns out it took 220 eggs!
・ • team ghost (may 2023) | score: 0 • ・ list of what i'm buying / collecting right now ・ • avatar and signature code by me • ・
omg's Avataromg
Every boost imaginable today (literally only missing arceus rank and POTD), a chain of 1500+ and I've hatched exactly 104 eggs today alone, and all I get is one singular shiny... I only have 12 shelter adoptions left :( I just wanted at least one albino today..
Kat | | 21 ᨳ(⋆°͈꒳°͈)
click flag for it's credit!
visit my art shop! i hoard & prefer / ‹𝟥 icon ‹𝟥
Jackraw's AvatarJackraw
I have been keeping this honedge hunt going on for 500 eggs since my last shiny, I want to start my charmander hunt just give me my last oneeee
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
I guess I kinda asked for it by complaining about getting an albino after only 8 eggs... Chain's past 200 now and that albino is the only special I've hatched so far. I know I could stop at any time to go hunt Snivy (even though I technically wanted to hunt for female Krabby first, I think I'll go for gender ratios that are more in my favor first, so I'll go for the 2 shiny Snivy I need before choosing my next hunt), but I refuse to leave empty handed.
Dr. Joy's AvatarDr. Joy
just to give yall a grasp of how wild albino rates are rn: im 1,013 eggs into this valimp hunt and ive only hatched one albino. and one melan. melan was awesome but man i just want an albino for a friend xdd

♢ Joy ♢ Any Pronouns ♢ 24 ♢

Avid Valimp line collector :]
The Void's Vagabondcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Avatar: [VS Ourple Guy V3] on youtube :] Signature Pagedoll @plushy on Platform
Type Race Score; 0
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I've been hunting drampa for awhile now I've hatched 188 eggs and have yet to hatch a shiny or albino this hunt is driving me nuts
Pfp from Pfq wiki Current Type Race score = 1685

Pages: 123··· 2829303132··· 585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page