PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 616263

Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
When you see some people hatch melan legends under chain 200 and it takes you 861 eggs to hatch 1 shiny Rowlet.. i wonder why i still even play this game now
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
my luck is still non-existant, water z stone + highest charge of the albino radar,675+ eggs.. nothing :(
Icon by Jellybones!
Xolium's AvatarXolium
out of 1,213 eggs i've only gotten 4 shinies 💀
ChillinArk's AvatarChillinArk
I want to ruin my life, so I decided to hunt Dreepy. I already have the shinies I need to complete my Dex, so I was just looking for DP fodder so I can start a new hunt. 3k eggs later with max buffs and 100000+ interactions a day... Not a single shiny, but I have 3 melans and 15 albinos. I am not mad, but 3k eggs and no shinies? Well, at least I can move on now...
when will I hatch a shiny delta zorua hisui returning player, was away for 2 years
i know this is a small issue that probably seems petty, but how is it that after maxing out my albino radar every day and hatching a 500 egg chain i've only gotten a single albino?
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
Lyre's AvatarLyre
Only 2 shinies in almost 900 eggs. I even had full boosts today and used up all my star pass adopts and got not a single special. This drought is starting to hurt. ;-; Edit: every time I complain I get something in the next few parties. Thanks Sally lol
25s / 3564h
*INHALE* 643 eggs in, and i’ve gotten 3 deltas and 1 albino out of it. Edit: just got my shiny thank god
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I love getting 2 melans and 2/3 shines after I decided I needed ONE more albino eevee.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
Almost 1,000 Magikarp eggs, only albino, nothing else. This is absurd
ladyfiaragc's Avatarladyfiaragc
2000+ eggs and not even near what I wanted/needed. Just, screw the hunt, on to the next? Or I just quit again, I dunno. What a waste of time.
Score: 0
Typerace Icon courtesy of Lycankai! Avatar is courtesy of whmSeik on Deviantart! Check out their art here!

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page