PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 616263

An I allowed to whine about too many shinies and albinos hatching? I have 22 of each, no melan, and it's a single stage pokemon...I don't need duplicates!!! T_T
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
I decided to do a pichu hunt-pichu eggs hatch quickly, and are easy to find! It will take no time to get 2 shinies and 2 albinos! 300+ eggs later, and I'm feeling like this image- https://i.redd.it/6x0hm2op6nj51.png
Icon by Jellybones!
My first attempt was hunting Galarian Zigzagoon. After 200 eggs and only 2 albinos I was like "Where is my shiny zigzagoon? Lol". Ik 200 eggs is nothing compared to people hatching thousands of eggs and not getting anything good. I hoped that I was one of the few luckies to get a shiny early on nope I wasnt. One thing to mention I only hunt with the radars very basic no uber hm or charms. Same thing today with Pichu. Since it is POTD I hoped to get one shiny Pichu. Nope hatched 90 eggs nothing. At least got a lot of gems and wishforge evolutions for future electric badge upgrades so that is something.
Credits to Leon Albertus for making my profile pic.
angelatos's Avatarangelatos
ahh I knew this hunt wasn't going to go well, it's been almost 500 eggs (not that many compared to others, I know) and I've only gotten one albino about 300 eggs ago >.<

after all, decay is a form of love

moth | they/them
Sägamohr's AvatarSägamohr
me, noticing i dont have an albino charmander: oh, guess i'll hunt that real quick since i seem to get really lucky with albinos! day one of hunt: a shiny inb4 40 me: ...oh no.
donuts3132's Avatardonuts3132
thought for sure this meant i would get a shiny groudon, but nope......
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by donuts3132

thought for sure this meant i would get a shiny groudon, but nope......
That’s just an easter egg/teaser
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
Don't you love it when you go over chain 1300 in many days and got 2 out of 3 shinies and then quit because your hands can't handle the clicks and you're not willing to pay alot of credits for more boosts? And that someone else keeps taking all your eggs from the shelter and hatches like 5 shinies TTnTT I don't want to play anymore mom come pick me up i'm sad :c (is my luck really that bad or am i going crazy?)
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
I use like a Lv-5 albino radar and not even get a single albino hopefully, sei day will be good and supplier takes a while
welcome Raiden - she/he/they /url]
Dark Gem

Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of darkness.

Sells for 10

Lv. 65 — 4,197 / 16,089
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingGhost
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
ladyfiaragc's Avatarladyfiaragc
Oooo yes please!!! This hunt and last hunt has felt like a complete drag! Normally I can get all the shinies I need to fill a shiny dex in about 600 eggs. Did Nidorans... hatched way too many eggs and finally got the ones I needed. I don't know how many. Currently hunting Sneks... 301 chain. Most would say that's not a lot... BUT I pay real money to have Hypermode+Shiny Charm+Uber Charm and a fully charged Albino radar. I have each one of these active every day. I have 1 shiny hatched. One. 3 Albinos... fine sure, I don't care about those as much. Before 240 I had hatched 1 albino and nothing else... Suddenly a Melan... HOW!? My aim is not for Melans! Now, I know most people search specifically for them, and maybe someday I will, but my first objective is to make an entirely shiny dex with a shiny for each Pokemon for each spot in the dex and to show them all in fields. How am I getting a Melan (the day before I got Arceus, so I didn't have that yet) before getting a Shiny!? Furthermore... where are my shinies!?!? I'm just going with, Poison Pokemon are cursed. I had issues finding the right Bulbasaurs as well. Then Nido's took 'forever' (compared to my other hunts)... now Ekans. Ahhhhh... that felt good to get out. It's also nice to know that other have the poor luck that I have right now.
Score: 0
Typerace Icon courtesy of Lycankai! Avatar is courtesy of whmSeik on Deviantart! Check out their art here!

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page