PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 585960

Klaora's AvatarKlaora
628 Miltank hatched and no shiny I cry I did get an Albino though, so that was neat. I only get to charge the radar at max a couple days a week since it's a bit expensive to do so. Thanks for letting me scream into the void about the my lack of blue cow. I'll get a shiny on this website yet! Edit: One day later, I got my first ever shiny on this site. The Virizion I summoned that gave me an egg was shiny. I cry. No shinies for me. Update: Now over 700
Avatar Ⓒ Klaora 2014. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Blazebrem's AvatarBlazebrem
Normally my RNG is just bad so lets see if a charm plus sei day can help my chances x3 knowing me, probabily not xD
Blazey| She/Her | Asexual | UK My current focus is Wishforge/Dex, check my trade shop for Pairs etc. I am always happy for more Specials
Shiny Albino and Melan
as I don't have many. Will you give me a hug? I hoard Snoms
Current Score: 0 Credits
Charizard Perm: Sei Avatar: Made by blazebrem Offical Charizard X image also used.
Sig by Blazebrem
BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
Almost 400 Litwick eggs hatched...no shinies and no albino. I'm currently at 1,276.8% shiny boost and i've been running level 3 albino radar for most days since last june. Bruh
Icon by Jellybones!
WereMorta's AvatarWereMorta
Hatched almost 150 Alolan Vulpixes...no shinies or albinos so far. Apparently Sally dislikes me. :c
Avatar art by Zeaott226 on DeviantArt
CallistoStars's AvatarCallistoStars
I just released 20 eggs into the shelter and cannot find ANY of them :[ I hate that I decided to hunt jangmo-o because it seems to be impossible to get any of my eggs from the shelter
MintyOscar's AvatarMintyOscar
Sei Day; 2,100k chain; full Albino Radar Zero shinies and albinos, I'm literally hunting those for somebody. Ughhhhhhh, why does this hunt have such horrible luck.
Moonpuff's AvatarMoonpuff
Im like everyone else having similar luck :/ my chain isnt as much so far but going on 200+ eggs since my last shiny.. I get its random chance but its disheartening to have and keep buying/supporting "upgrades" that basocally have no effect. *crossing my fingers for luck for us all!* ^^ (Edited cause my phone is terrible lol)
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
This Drifloon hunt is like. actually getting cursed LOL I just wanted a quick Drifloon hunt for TR, get one female shiny and one female albino, then move onto Dreepy for the rest of TR. And now i'm 300 eggs in with 3 male Albinos and and 2 male shinies. Been hunting with HM + Uber + Charm + Maxed out Albino radar every day of TR. I've gotten my female Albino, but she's actually the only female Albino i've gotten. The gender ratio lies to me.
  • ☁️ Showcase ☁️
  • ☁️ Type Race ☁️
  • ☁️ Links ☁️
  • ☁️ Credit ☁️
Score: 5064
TR badge by LycanKai PFP is a screenshot from Paldean Winds Episode 3
zephyrus moon's Avatarzephyrus moon
401 Alolan Sandshrews hatched, 10 albinos but zero shines. I used a shiny charm on Sei day but nope, nothing. I have an ubercharm active (though it's probably going to expire before the next Sei day comes around, and then I'm going to have to buy a new one, oh joy). I don't want to invest in hypermode until I have Arceus rank and have a long chain for something I want to melan hunt, but this is so cursed. Just give me me two (male serious) shines please! My previous Cleffa hunt tortured me with the gender ratio when I wanted three impish/naughty male shines, but I can't complain about that too much considering I got two surprise melans. So I was like, oh Sandshrews will be easy by comparison since the ratio is equal. Hahaha oh my hubris.

avatar art by me. transformers © hasbro
Moonpuff's AvatarMoonpuff
Tried another hunt Shuckle and only got 1 albino. Trying to hunt gardevoir right now. The Albino Radar's power is active at Level 7, boosting your chances by 3,313%! PokéRadar Current chain: 84 / 40 approximately 3,996.0% boost! I haven't gotten anything. I know I started it yesterday but Neit and Garthic were both active. Bleh :p wondering if this is gonna be a bust too. *crossing my fingers* (Edit) 1 shiny and 3 albinos so far.

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page