PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345678··· 585960

KitaCat's AvatarKitaCat

QUOTE originally posted by SunWaterIce

QUOTE originally posted by SunWaterIce

This hunt made got my nerves. I hatched 300 goldeen eggs. No shiny whatsoever! I hatched two albinos, but still no shinies. I guess I need to use my charms and hypermode.
This hunt got worse :( 400+ eggs STILL NO SHINY. I gave up albinos bc wynaut (hahaha). Sally what did I do to you. I JUST WANT ONE SHINY. Only one. Normaly I'd want more buy this hunt was so painful, when I hatch a shiny I'll end the hunt.
This is where I'm at with my Bulbasaur hunt. Almost 350 in and no shiny. T_T I know it could be worse, but I'm still grumpy about it. My hunt just before that got me a shiny and albino within 45 eggs, so I guess my luck is evening out. Edit: Finally hatched one at egg 475.
Lv. 43 — 3,153 / 5,607
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
catbat's Avatarcatbat
900+ gastlys, not a single shiny at all... sigh at this rate, this is going to take as long as my melan litwick hunt did (around 1600 eggs) edit: finally hatched one after 952 eggs
⋃(◉,◉)⋃ノ〜🎔
388 Beldum hatched, HM, Albino Radar fully charged, Shiny Charm, Ubercharm 4 albinos and only 2 shinies. (and the two Abra and the Natu I guess, so 7 albinos?) Wth, my special luck is usually so much better than this. Sally, what is going on?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Luunamor's AvatarLuunamor
Anybody wanna tell me why I've hatched 50 eggs today (HM, uber, shiny charm, and sei boost) and haven't gotten a single shiny? Maaaaann today has been disappointing smh
Always looking to take in lunamor, regardless of whether or not it's special!
I put 5 eggs in my party 4 meltan eggs, and 1 houndour egg and the albino was a hourndour not a meltan I already made a chain for meltan D:<
(pfp by CirceZ) not sure what to write here rather than I wanted to quit pfq and everyone was sending me gifts, I changed my mind now so I feel guilty but thank you ;-; Click This Little Onion Lady:
Lv. 50 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
stingrays's Avatarstingrays
i may have just been spoiled by my previous (and first ever) hunt, but i've hatched 865 venipedes and gotten one *single* shiny. ...but EIGHT albinos. :") i even hatched two of those albinos today. they were appropriately named.
it took me 71 eggs to hatch the first albino of the hunt. it took *306* eggs to hatch the first shiny. 8 albinos in a 865 egg chain is essentially one albino per 100 eggs... i was hoping for 4 shinies so i could have a shiny for each stage of the venipede line (including the mega form Q), but with how long this is taking.... i'm wondering if that's feasible :") like... please. i already have all the albinos i need. give me a shiny. just one. i'm *begging* you
need a shelter hunt? click the quagsire to go to my shop! click the porygon for my pfp credit!
Well I feel like I'm cursed with getting only 2 shinies and one albino per hunt. I mean I'm not kidding. My stantler, nicket(which was like 800+ eggs with no special for like 600 eggs when I ended it) and now noibat. :( Edit: 3 days later still nothing :(

permissions?

Well the art except my about layout is owned by me. ToxicGluttony made my about theme.Then who made my pfp and melan baits? I did! Staff if you are reading this I do have proof I made them, I just don't currently feel comfortable linking my youtube channel, so if it is really necessary I'll pm you guys the link.

come visit my shops!

Art Shop! Where all art is 50zc! Pfp and baits only atm Regular Shop! Shinies, Gem + Box hunts dexing and more!
IvoryReilly's AvatarIvoryReilly
Sally hates me. I'm more than 500 eggs in and only got 3 albinos after I turned on an uber. First 350 eggs nothing. No shiny, no albino. Day I turned on the Uber I got 3 albinos. I still don't have a shiny .
douxbaisemain's Avatardouxbaisemain
195 eevees in and I have one shiny and one albino. Feels kind of bad since I'm trying so hard with it but also i know this chain is tiny in comparison to others Either way, s/a hunting is sucky when you're super impatient
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
I've hatched over 400 Eevee eggs so far (With a few breaks, most notably this month's type race), and only 1 was shiny. Luckily it was male, but I'm afraid that the second shiny will be female and that I'll have to trade it for a male (The reason I need both to be male is because they're supposed to represent 2 of my OCs), because I'm kind of a wimp. More annoying than getting a shiny Eevee after 332 non-shiny eggs, is getting an albino Eevee shortly before the shiny. I'm already not looking forward to the other hunts I have planned (such as my next hunt, which is going to be a shiny Krabby that has to be female to represent my first official shiny outside of GO)...
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me.

Pages: 12345678··· 585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page