PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123456··· 616263

Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
1000 eggs, 2 shiny Occident Shellos but no Orients. I would just need one shiny orient, that's it.
Mischevïous's AvatarMischevïous
This is just wonderful. On my Eevee hunt, I hatched a melan at 77 eggs. Sure, it was a pretty melan and I love it, but after the melan, I hatched one albino, and one shiny. Can you guess what happened next? If you guessed dry spell of 350 eggs, congrats! I broke my chain of 600 something eggs. When you get a melan on your shiny hunt, then you get a dry spell of 350 eggs. Yipee. I'm grateful for the melan though.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
1 shiny vamp gligar in 216 eggs with full boosts. sally......... i dont mind this during regular hunts but this stings real bad for exclusives ;-; could u pls stop sal
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss
I always max out my albino radar, I have Hypermode, I have Ubercharm, but there are some days I get nothing. No shinies, no albinos, let alone melans..! But my chain is going strong and I'm hoping for the best... does make me laugh that people consider albinos as rarer than shinies, but overall I've found over twice as many albinos than I have shiny Noibats loool
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D
Citadark's AvatarCitadark
i'm not the most active man to play PFQ. but like, i started this shiny hunt in 2017... n we've been given like, two ubercharms and free hypermode since then. i've gotten one albino in this entire streak before a single shiny?? :sob: i just wanna hatch one shiny dude
  • about
  • credits
zero ♛ he/him ♛ so let me tell you how the story ends; well, the good guys die and the bad guys win. (who cares?)
icon; art Pokesonas are mine. Background is mine.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
270 eggs and no albinos???? 150 of those eggs being z-crystal boosted legend eggs??? O|-< pre-posting edit: just now hatched first albi of the day. christ. woulda been nice for it to be one of the 150 legend hatches but f i n e . e___e
DØNTMINEIT's AvatarDØNTMINEIT
a dry spell of albinos in a 800+ hunt. THEN I HATCH THREE OF THEM IN TWO DAYS bruuhh at least i have my albino
Dusk Stone

Dusk Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A strange stone that seems to completely absorb light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +169,278
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostGrass
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Rolling Star's AvatarRolling Star
the last shiny i got was two years ago, ive not gotten anything since, no albino, no shiny, no melan, currently at a 151 chain for snowpoke, albeit ive never had a shiny charm/ubercharm/hypermode
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
I haven't hatched a shiny in what feels like AGES I think I've only hatched albinos this week. At this point, I'm starting to think my shiny charm is broken :')
Kitty | She/They
MistLeaf's AvatarMistLeaf
Me again. Same hunt, but I think crossing the 1,000 egg mark and still not having a shiny grants license for additional complaining. If I don't buy boosts beyond the PokeRadar, I do not deserve shinies, apparently. Up to 10 albino Pachirisu now, though. They taunt me.

Pages: 123456··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page