PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 555657

Mew Forever's AvatarMew Forever
Been hunting Venonat since TR, got three albinos during race but haven't got a single shiny after 400 eggs, even with Sei, and shiny charm active. I'm glad to have gotten something at least but I like the shiny colors more than the albinos for Venomoth.
Profile image from 2021 Advent Calender Name: Green Diamond Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
You know what would be nice? Getting an Albino. It's been 270 eggs and not 1 Albino Please Sally...
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Seranity's AvatarSeranity
i just reached over 400 eggs for shuppet, and only two shinies and one albino :') the last shiny and albino were also trolls, which just hurt even more :')

seranity | she/her | semi-active (hunting soon: spinda)

Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @plushy Shellder Mascot & Custom Pixel Ritzey Pink @CaptainNessbot
I. Am. Livid. I got back-to-back shiny/albino ARGH
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
300 eggs, 10 shinies (6 of them under 100!!) and Not One Single Albino ! What kind of rng is that??? Please, I just need an albino for the paradox, that's all I'm doing this for edit: 3 hours and 73 eggs later, finally got an albino!! 372, i'm exhausted
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
] ✩
✩ [ avatar
cutiefly art by me!
]
TR Score: 3300
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
Lostlorn's AvatarLostlorn
I'm here to complain about the opposite of the above haha. 363 368 eggs, 5 albinos but no shinies at all! All but one of the albinos are of the rarer gender too. Last 5 eggs to go but I don't think Sally will be showing mercy. And we're done. Gonna maybe try for this hunt again in the future so let's hope we have better RNG then!
─⋅✦ Shiny Lurantis portrait is made by Emmuffin of PMDCollab. ✦⋅─ ─⋅✧⋅─ ⊱ ⚘ 7,135 ⊰ ─⋅✧⋅─
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
I should probably get to saving up for a memory stick and just save the Valkind chain. Haven't been up to it and Electric TR is starting soon, and I don't want to lose the chain in case I want to hunt later. So far no shinies but chain is below 100, but still annoying.
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me.
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
204 Tatsugiri eggs 1 albino 0 shinies ...Did Hel (Melan Centiskorch) eat my luck?
The fiery gal and good luck charm: Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
I have no idea how rare Albinos are meant to be, but the fact I've done 4 or 5 hunts with no Albino and the only one I have ever gotten myself is when I was just hatching random things is confusing me. Been at level 5 just like that random one, after so many eggs I would've expected to get another by now. I shouldn't complain, last three active hunts I got two shinies each and during this tourney I've gotten three shiny Wurmples so far, the Albino rates are just, confusing me a little.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Running out of shelter adoptions within probably the next 10 minutes, ran out of daycare adoptions almost immediately (no HyperMode :c), and supplier still takes forever. I know, I got to build up my chain ahead of time, but it's still annoying needing to wait for my eggs now. I just hope the hunt itself will go well, during Type Race...

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 555657

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page