PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 656667

Bro. Another shiny. In the one party that wasn't an impish party. I swear Sally only picks the non-impish one. Will somebody please mass-breed impish Sprigatitos?
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
So complaining 'out loud', as it were, seems to help me so here goes... I've been hunting Skitty because it's cute and I want the S/A versions, but mostly to upgrade my badge (which I got! Yay!) But I've got a 360 chain now and I haven't hatched even 1 albino! >:[ PLEASE just let me hatch one so I can go back to my paradox hunts, I want Arceus back already TToTT
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 136
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 1997
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
Koizumi's AvatarKoizumi
ultra.pngd.png
I GREATLY underestimated how difficult it would be to shiny hunt exclsuives. The fact you can have a 'over 100%' breeding chance that will still not produce new eggs for thousands of interactions plus the general shiny hunt struggle... :') I will probably take a break for this one after just two or three days wishing everyone here some good luck <3
Score: 0
PFP of commissioned oc art, by @2333am
EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Koizumi

I GREATLY underestimated how difficult it would be to shiny hunt exclsuives. The fact you can have a 'over 100%' breeding chance that will still not produce new eggs for thousands of interactions plus the general shiny hunt struggle... :') I will probably take a break for this one after just two or three days wishing everyone here some good luck <3
As a currently fellow exclusive hunter, just keep pushing through it! One thing I find helps is to not take it too seriously and just click everyone online a few times during the day for the egg timer and getting clicks back, and also to focus on leveling other Pokemon up during the attempt to get eggs. Maybe it's just me though.
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
Koizumi's AvatarKoizumi
ultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by EstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by Koizumi

As a currently fellow exclusive hunter, just keep pushing through it! One thing I find helps is to not take it too seriously and just click everyone online a few times during the day for the egg timer and getting clicks back, and also to focus on leveling other Pokemon up during the attempt to get eggs. Maybe it's just me though.
that actually helps a lot and is so sweet of you!! Thank you!! Here's to good luck on our hunts!!💪
Troll party right nxt to each other
Welp, that's a first for me.

For compression

On FabuBar-boosted Sei day too. Edit: 334 hatches today and only 3 shinies and 2 albinos. What are the odds...
Icon is from In Stars And Time!
Goanna's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGoanna
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
I hate breeding tyrogue lol that is all that is my complaint
I drew my avatar
6530b's Avatar6530b
master.pngd.png
I swear I haven't had a shiny in 200 eggs T-T I'm getting impatient. I have enough albinos!
Avatar is my pokesona. Official Gen 5 sprite, edited by me!
King's Rock

King's Rock

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A crown-shaped rock that exerts dominance over foes.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 91 — 11,412 / 25,117
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
My Super Exciting Journal
SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224
ultra.pnge+.png
Currently a bit over 500 chain with both radars running (albino radar has generally been at level 4-5 but was at level 6 for a couple days, including the Sei/Shazi/Niet day yesterday when I also had a shiny charm), still haven't hatched a single special yet

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 656667

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page