PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 656667

EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by PanconquesoXD

QUOTE originally posted by Fezandipiti

I can definitely confirm this, I'm currently hunting Pumpkaboo and my last shiny was hatched at egg 276 (the one in my party is from an old hunt) and I'm currently at 524 eggs hatched so it's been 250 eggs since my shiny and it only gets harder as you go if you don't hunt with shiny charms, ubercharms, z-crystals and hypermode
i cant buy Hypermode/zc items cause its too expensive where i live so.. oof
Try saving up Gold Poké and using currency exchanges in the trade forums! That's how I get ZC for things like Hypermode because I can't buy things very easily and it helps a ton! With the current exchange rates 500 GP is worth around 100 ZC, in case that helps
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
PanconquesoXD's AvatarPanconquesoXD
ace.png

QUOTE originally posted by EstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by PanconquesoXD

QUOTE originally posted by Fezandipiti

I can definitely confirm this, I'm currently hunting Pumpkaboo and my last shiny was hatched at egg 276 (the one in my party is from an old hunt) and I'm currently at 524 eggs hatched so it's been 250 eggs since my shiny and it only gets harder as you go if you don't hunt with shiny charms, ubercharms, z-crystals and hypermode
i cant buy Hypermode/zc items cause its too expensive where i live so.. oof
Try saving up Gold Poké and using currency exchanges in the trade forums! That's how I get ZC for things like Hypermode because I can't buy things very easily and it helps a ton! With the current exchange rates 500 GP is worth around 100 ZC, in case that helps
oh. thank you very much! although i am really unlucky with scour drops and box drops. that is an easier way to get zc!
my baby <3 My avatar is from a game called "Cookie run kingdom
pfq's desire sensor is laughing at me right now :((((
Avatar drawn by me! My first shiny say hello :D
Lv. 100 — +1,462,448
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Hyperspace's AvatarHyperspace
master.pnge.png
Here to complain about tastugiri. I've been hunting to try and get all formes shiny and albino (and fingers crossed for melan but not holding my breath) but the rates have been ridiculous I have a chain of 1459 and in that I've had 15 shines (inc 1 melan) which isn't so bad until you look at the spread: 11 Droopy: 3 Stretchy: 1 Curly(m) So that's 73.333% Droopy: 20% Stretchy: 6.666% Curly And because my 1 Curly was melan I dont have a shiny one. I literally need 1 Curly shiny (that isn't melan) and I have all the shiny tatsugiris. Also in all of that with a max albino radar I've had 3 albinos. Like, what even is that?
Score: 1700
Badge Credit ♡ Avatar by me ♡
just realized TR is coming up AAAA ablino solosis come home before it starts!!!
I'm trying to hatch a male shiny impish/mischevious sprigatito so I can name his "Kaito" after the show Magic Kaito. So I hatched a shiny, early on, below the hundred. Right gender: male. WRONG NATURE. Mild. Not even one of my favorite nature. Right now's he currenly living in my uft fields and I'm debating whether I should toss him to Sally or not.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
Nearing 900 eggs and I still haven't hatched another albino Pumpkaboo I'm trying for a female for my sister can't seem to hatch a female shiny either since the hunt first started last shiny was at egg 712 and it was a male I've hatched 185 eggs since then.
Pfp from Pfq
Walking Wake's AvatarWalking Wake
grandmaster.pngd.png
I spent the last few days hatching Snorunt for Ice gems and despite the Radar and Chain being at decent level, I got nothing. Then yesterday I switched to Cubchoo, because I couldn't find anymore Snorunt eggs (the economy in shambles) and. Today I hatched two Albino cubs IN A ROW. One boy and one girl, funnily enough. What the heeeeeell. I'm not all that upset because it's not really a hunt, but still. What.
summon_art.png0/1020
LunaOokami's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-flying.pngLunaOokami
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I'm starting to get really frustrated with this hunt and starting to dread getting specials. I'm after quirky males, I no longer care about getting the full line and just want 1 male quirky special then I'll be done with this cursed hunt. Every quirky special I've hatched has been a female
and then that's only been 1 shiny & 3 albinos in a hunt that's yielded 10s & 5a
and even taking eggs from my daycare doesn't result in quirky male specials. Please Sally, I beg of you. Give me a quirky male special. My chain is just shy of 800 and I'll be hitting 1k with the shazi bonus, daycare + the 124 eggs I ordered last night ready for the Niet bonus today.
summon_gir.pngl.png6.pnga.pngh.pngsummon_gir.png Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here summon_rex.png7.pngs.pngq.png4.pngsummon_rex.png
2 months of this hunt, nearing the end of this ubercharm, and with me trying to focus the hunt, and I only got albinos yesterday. My shiny charm refills right before type race starts, so I have to save it for after. I just want this melan mimikyu to come home after almost 7k at the this point. This hunt took away a lot of my motivation during the previous type race to where I only got 1 special that month: albino magearna.
Icon is from In Stars And Time!

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 656667

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page