PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 616263

Toxizélite's AvatarToxizélite
usually i'm patient and i don't complain about these kinda things but uuuh... thas my worst luck yet LMAO
Love Sweet

Love Sweet

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped sweet. When a Milcery holds this, it spins around happily.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +55,135,413
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
i use a typing quirk in PMs but please tell me if it bothers u!
Okay...so for this TR I'm targetting an S/A Gastly, one of each. I got my shiny, which was...unusual since I thought the shiny was the hard part. My chain takes 'bout 500+ eggs to hatch on just radar and no extras boosts. If luck presents itself, usually during a TR, I am capable of hatching random shinies or a shiny with a 100+ chain. But usually, its 500 eggs. This TR, I've gotten NOTHING ALBINO-Y. I'm am MAD. It's Friday the 13th, and I was really hoping to hatch an albino Gastly...
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Almost 200 eggs hatched but I have yet to see a shiny pumpkaboo and it's Sei day and I hatched 2 albinos instead what is Sei trying to tell me????
Pfp from Pfq
sixbeetle's Avatarsixbeetle
Hatched around 76 eggs on sei day and no shiny! So frustating when I'm at 379 and used an icium Z only to get no shiny and 6 albinos. Is it just me or have the shiny chances gone down? My chains used to be so short.
I don't usually use Z crystals but I figured, why not! I'll be hunting the same thing for the rest of the Tourney so I may as well add that boost. Except... that was 2 days ago and I only hatched 2 albinos... during the first couple hours of the Z crystal.... It's been 500 eggs since my last albino. I honestly think something's broken. My albino hatch rates were like, 1/100 before the Z crystal. So that "boost" is actually a "curse"... I really wish the rates would go back to how they were before they got "fixed".... edit: got 3 albinos today, now that i only have 4 hours left in the crystal. seems the game finally remembered that i have a crystal active :p (/bitter)
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 558
✩ [ avatar
cutiefly art by me!
]
TR Score: 3399
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
Me: Alright, I'll just look for a female Solosis, not picky about nature! It's sei day, anything can happened! (That was two days ago) Me: That's OKAY! I'll just deal with it Me: *today* Mega sei???? Alright, I sense I'm gonna hatch somethin'.... Me: Male Solosis. Not even a nature I like. Me: *screams and tosses it into Sally waiting mouth* I'm pretty sure the Sandygast was what sucked up all my luck...
PanconquesoXD's AvatarPanconquesoXD
I got a chain 39 and still no shiny? i know, i didnt hatch a lot of eggs. but this is my first hunt ever, and im starting to get a little frustated. i dont know shiny odds. but can someone tell my shiny odds rn (also sorry for bad english. english isnt my main language)
my baby <3 My avatar is from a game called "Cookie run kingdom"

QUOTE originally posted by PanconquesoXD

I got a chain 39 and still no shiny? i know, i didnt hatch a lot of eggs. but this is my first hunt ever, and im starting to get a little frustated. i dont know shiny odds. but can someone tell my shiny odds rn (also sorry for bad english. english isnt my main language)
Sadly...if you read the first post on this page: 600+ chain no shiny Yeah... Keep grinding you'll get there! (BTW, I got my first shiny after 500 eggs, click, offer sacrifices to Sally, and you'll get there!) But I have hatched shinies after only 90+ eggs and there are people who've hatch them within 50...3 eggs, yeah you might be grinding for a bit depending on how much Sally likes you. Sally's been okay to me. I've given her plenty of sacrifices, hopefully that's enough to bribe her for that female shiny solosis...hopefully quiet...

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

Sadly...if you read the first post on this page: 600+ chain no shiny Yeah... Keep grinding you'll get there! (BTW, I got my first shiny after 500 eggs, click, offer sacrifices to Sally, and you'll get there!) But I have hatched shinies after only 90+ eggs and there are people who've hatch them within 50...3 eggs, yeah you might be grinding for a bit depending on how much Sally likes you. Sally's been okay to me. I've given her plenty of sacrifices, hopefully that's enough to bribe her for that female shiny solosis...hopefully quiet...
ohh. i kinda regret buying the shiny radar. since i dont have enough patience to grind. but thanks ig

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

also i didnt know you could sacrifice things to sally lol

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page