PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 606162

Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
Hunts for 2 months: Gets 2 shinies and 1 albino. Hatches 9 eggs:
Lv. 100 — +129,560
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonWater
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
Spends daycare passes and spams 1300 eggs to try and finally get 1 shiny puppy i wanted (Greavard)... almost go insane... hatches a random chance shiny Dondozo 1 day later when catching up with the new releases.... I... i need to lie down for a moment, i need therapy, i don't understand this game anymore please.. *holds Bidoof plush and cries*
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
130 totodile eggs and I've hatched 1 albino I keep hoping for a shiny everytime I hatch them but Sally doesn't seem to want me to hatch one during this hunt I managed to get a random chance shiny during the last tournament and an unexpected albino as well when will this madness end???
Pfp from Pfq
ChvrchGrim's AvatarChvrchGrim
Over 300 gibles hatched, albino radar fully charged AND dragonium Z for 3 days... not a single albino 😐

Matt | He/Him | 24

Average Bug Enjoyer!
Journal Shopcredits

credits

Code: @RAINB0W Forum Icon: Official PKMN art (edited by me) Signature Pagedoll @JUSTICEBEETLE
Type Race Score: 1430
These rates are just stupid.

That's been 264 eggs since my last Shiny. Not to mention the first shiny didn't come until around 100+ hatches This is so stupid.
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I want this madness to end I need 2 more albinos to complete that line but with the way these rates are it's driving me crazy
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Not directly complaining about shiny chances (though my luck has definitely been er... interesting lately-), but the Niet bonus is actually getting in my way a little, I just ran out of shelter adopts for the day (I only have a shelter pass S right now and don't expect to get an upgrade anytime soon as all my GP is going into egg supplier passes for now), ran out of daycare adopts a while ago (no passes available), and supplier takes forever to deliver just 4 eggs (don't have a lot of supplier passes right now). How am I supposed to hunt Cottonee when I get 4 eggs every several hours? But my luck in general has been wack too. First shiny of the hunt was female and the second, while male, isn't exactly the right nature (got Rash, want Quiet). It's not too big of a problem as I'm hunting until Ubercharm runs out, so I'll probably get a better nature later, but it's still annoying. And I just want to get a bunch of shinies to use for delta points!
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me.

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

These rates are just stupid.

That's been 264 eggs since my last Shiny. Not to mention the first shiny didn't come until around 100+ hatches This is so stupid.
This is beginning to get even more stupid and I didn't think it could be. These rates need changed or else I may just not continue hunting. I was finally able to get a shiny This one That was my last Shiny, haven't gotten a forth one. I'm now at chain 688 This is beyond stupid and these rates need changed.

With 11 shinies and 31 albinos, and no troll party or melan in sight. This hunt just hurts me way more with the fact that I get the birthday cs when server time resets.
Icon is from In Stars And Time!
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Alright I swear my albino luck actually gets worse during type race I'm about to throw hands with my albino radar. (ง •̀_•́)ง
Current Type Race score = 4741
Saving for Memory Stick!
205/200
All art by me.

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 606162

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page