PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 616263

x.anomalous.x's Avatarx.anomalous.x
999 hatched, 5 on the way. almost 1000+ into this scraggy chain and i only have 4 specials to my name, 2 s/a each, and all from a month ago. the kicker? i only got the albinos with a z crystal. both hatched on the same day. and none the following 48 or so hours i had it activated. rng based or not, this feels illegal. o_o
Unintentionally long periods of inactivity.
Attempting to reach Champion/Arceus rank. Currently working on Johto.
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
This Nincada hunt is driving me crazy 176 eggs hatched and no specials yet of any kind (ignore the first post I made I posted it too soon)
Pfp from Pfq
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
I have hatched 600+ eggs since the last albino and nothing from a level 7 radar ;-;
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
120/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
astralAugur's AvatarastralAugur
450 eggs into a hunt. Only one Albino and one Shiny. The worst part? I'm hunting for an eventual Vespiquen, so of course, the two special Combee I hatched were male... (=-=;)
Score: 0
type race counter by LycanKai, animated PFP by Jellybones!
Mew Forever's AvatarMew Forever
I have been hunting vulpix for TR, 222 eggs and still no special. I think that this is because I used all my luck last TR when I hatched a got a rare gender shiny at 24 hatched.
Profile image from 2021 Advent Calender Name: Green Diamond Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
I've been hunting Eevee, I have a 500+ chain, and no albinos yet, just two shinies. Hunting on nothing but the radar, which kind of sucks.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Man I dont know how I feel about shiny hunts but I'm on my first one right now and without hypermode or other buffs it feels awful, all I got is the pokeradar and albino radar and nothin' else. Is it supposed to feel this awful help me

♡ Teal | He/She | 22 ♡

Fairy and normal type fan! I love cute pokemon.
credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on DeviantArt Signature Pagedoll @Myself!
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Chain's at 406 now, and the only shiny Ledyba I got is male (when I need a female one). RNG in general hates me to be honest, as any time I roll a D10, I get a 3 or lower. I'm currently just praying the female shiny hatches soon, because not only is this hunt tiring me out by now (I just refuse to stop without getting what I was looking for), there's a bunch of other projects that are getting backlogged at this point and I want to get those done soon...
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me.
arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by Tealscale

Man I dont know how I feel about shiny hunts but I'm on my first one right now and without hypermode or other buffs it feels awful, all I got is the pokeradar and albino radar and nothin' else. Is it supposed to feel this awful help me
I can’t speak to albinos as it depends on the level you charge your radar at, but for shinies, hunting without Hypermode puts your odds at about 1/400. Of course, this can vary wildly- I’ve had one hunt where my shiny took 53 eggs, and one where it took almost 800, but on average, it’s around 1/400. It feels grueling at first but if you play enough you get used to it.
arbor ☼ journal: 506 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
This race has been my worst in terms of specials. I got 1 shiny and 3 albinos, my last race i got 8 albinos and a shiny, and before that I got 5 albinos and a shiny. Ironically, I've used more boosts on this race than the others. (Z + full albino radar + shiny charm all race) bro..

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page